TVD aint it...

Which means,..he played good enough to win!! Just say it!! For the last 2 games, he's grown,..and tonight, again!! But miserable wanna be fans, can't even be happy for a group of kids, who went out, and found a way to win tonight!!
Pretty,.. nope!! Still got work to do,...yup!!
But ****,..give the kids a chance to start somewhere!! Look at the ******* train wreck they're trying to get turned around!!
Against all the other odds,..let's throw in the miserable fans,..who can't even be happy for the night!! Guess you wanted Manny fired,...far more than you wanted the students to win!!
Actually, he played well vs Va. too. Led us down the field to give Borrealis a chip shot fg attempt.

Advertisement
Kid played well. Has potential but will he reach it under Lashlee? We've had guys have great single games before and not get better. Jarren Williams owns the school record for TD passes in a game. Snickers Morris owns the school record for passing yards in a game. Also he will have to hold off Garcia as well. We will see how things pan out.
Two things, this was not his first”good” game last two pretty good, put us in position to win. This was his first GOOD win. Also, the competition at QB in the spring is what we want. The way it should be. Head to head. I like Garcia, but I’ll live with the winner, either way. They both can play.

TVD definitely has some upside. Strong arm and physical comes immediate to mind. Can he develop into a QB that will understand defenses, read them and take plays that are given to you. He shows some signs but has a ways to go. Love his upside...

Advertisement
The last throw to Mallory was big-time..

He needs coaching that consistently puts him in a position to succeed, and a team culture that surrounds him with the best athletes. TVD is tough, and seems to have a short memory to go with his natural arm-talent that we haven't scratched the surface on. He has all the talent and leadership skills necessary to succeed at Miami and, as @alexjones said, we have a lot to work with in the QB room for an incoming coach.

IMHO, TVD's performance made Miami a more attractive job.

Advertisement
I bet the locker room disagrees with OP

I saw a a lot of fight and hard playing last night. I also saw 3-4 defensive players rush to TVD after his final kneel down. 1 being Ivey in a hoodie

I think TVD has command of this locker room and that’s very underrated in football. Proud for the kid and it’s clear the haters have their guy and TVD isn’t it

Advertisement
Gracia still has a better touch on the long ball. Saw a couple over throws last night and last week. Ball placement has to improve.

OP sums up this board in one post. Props... The douchery will never end because that what this board is... A giant stinky ****** in desperate need of as many douches as possible. Its like a dead cow to vultures.

Catching up on everything I missed last night.

old-school-gang-bang.gif

Advertisement
TVD is the one who has a chance to put a lot of distance between himself and Garcia. If most of the remaining starts are even close to this one, he'll go into next Spring as the clear QB1. If not, he and Jake will battle it out. Then, we'll see if whoever loses the competition heads for the Portal.

If the Portal had existed back in the 80s, Vinny T would have definitely left before throwing a pass for UM. Instead, he won the Heisman.

He's put space between himself and Garcia.
Sure, but that’s because of injury. If Garcia is healthy maybe he gets burn due to TVDs slow starts and never looks back?

Should be an interesting Spring, especially when there is a new staff in place and both qbs are pretty much even with a new system.

Advertisement
Back