TVD aint it...

Advertisement
This site is very LGZFQ( sp??) with all this talk of slurpees…
1635645323815.gif

Advertisement
This site is very LGZFQ( sp??) with all this talk of slurpees…View attachment 159419

Is LGZFQ a new that I have to memorize or get fired as hating bigot? I’m having enough trouble remembering LGBTQ+, LatinX, and all the weird *** pronoun shlt. Wait, I take that back, just fire me already and put me out of my misery.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP checking in: Did not get to see the game but I'm more than happy to play the fool. Keep proving me wrong TVD. I will not be upset. Go Canes.
You should watch it. Dude had one of the best games I have ever seen from a UM QB. I don't say that lightly. To go into Pitt and have Pickett go off for 500+, and BEAT them? Man, TVD looked like an NFL QB out there yesterday. If not for a couple drops, he has close to 500 himself. Both QBs played great. Both will play on Sundays. Of the two, TVD had the better game because he made one less mistake. I swear to you, that was one of the best QB battles I have ever witnessed.

Advertisement
I think. I just recently saw it.
Everyone should be treated the same. No need to use biased/loaded terms that pigeonhole us before we have a chance to prove ourselves. Furthermore, why do we need to prove ourselves anyway? Our worth is innate. I propose that everyone be referred to by a gender/socioeconomic/race/ethnicity neutral term. The term “Comrade” has a nice ring to it, don’t you think? 😏

You should watch it. Dude had one of the best games I have ever seen from a UM QB. I don't say that lightly. To go into Pitt and have Pickett go off for 500+, and BEAT them? Man, TVD looked like an NFL QB out there yesterday. If not for a couple drops, he has close to 500 himself. Both QBs played great. Both will play on Sundays. Of the two, TVD had the better game because he made one less mistake. I swear to you, that was one of the best QB battles I have ever witnessed.
it was tasty. fantastic ball game

Advertisement
Back