TVD aint it...

Advertisement
The defense that was ranked #11 in total yards prior to this game and #6 in points allowed is not a great defense?

smdh-gif-9.gif
They have played a weak schedule.

No one will admit this, but over the last two weeks the offense hasn’t been the problem.

agreed. people don't get it.

I don't care how talented the QB is, he's had three games as a freshman, behind a mediocre OL with and OC that hadn't done a good job of helping his QB. In relative terms, TVD is in college football diapers when you compare where he is, to where he potentially may be 4 years from now.

all that being said, when the Miami side of the scoreboard had the numbers it did against UVa and UNC, and they still lost .... the finger needs to be pointing in a different direction than the offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's well documented I said Garcia or TVD over Kang. TVD has made a difference no doubt, but come next year they have to put the future on the field. Garcia.

You may just die on that hill, but at least you’ll go down like a Viking. Good on you for not backing down.

Why the **** does everyone need to make the hottest take in the world? This is the equivalent of commenting “first” on a YouTube video.

TVD turns out to be an average QB and it’s “**** you I told you so. My team’s Qb is trash.”

If he keeps playing like he has the last two games and then what? You just hope he fails so he can eventually prove your stupid *** prediction right?? GTFO

Advertisement
Why the **** does everyone need to make the hottest take in the world? This is the equivalent of commenting “first” on a YouTube video.

TVD turns out to be an average QB and it’s “**** you I told you so. My team’s Qb is trash.”

If he keeps playing like he has the last two games and then what? You just hope he fails so he can eventually prove your stupid *** prediction right?? GTFO
My bad dude. I'm not a gotcha guy. My "hot" take is now looking even worse. Believe it or not I'm thrilled with being wrong...

My bad dude. I'm not a gotcha guy. My "hot" take is now looking even worse. Believe it or not I'm thrilled with being wrong...
It has nothing to do you with you my man you're all good. My point being people are often waaaaay too quick too judge things in general. TVD still may turn out to be trash but you made this prediction the after his third game behind a team that was playing like trash with a failure of a head coach.

If he was our starter for 11 games last year and you're making the call after the 7th game of the season? Sure get him out of here, next man up. But the dude is a redshirt freshmen in his third game and balled the **** out 2 games in a row. Sure he had a lot of trouble in his first 2 games but he balls out and the response is "Nah he ain't it." C'mon at least give the young guy a chance.

Long story short, there's not enough data to say for sure. I hope he balls out at Miami and can hopefully be at least a Dorsey if not better QB here. We have to at least give him time as he is the only healthy seemingly quality QB we have on our roster as of now.

Advertisement
Back