TV Shows...endings

Family Matters where it ended with Urkel marrying Laura and going to the ******' moon.

Hogans Heroes didn't end. At all.

Married With Children ended aruptly too.

Roseanne winning the lottery, and leaving Dan.

WTF? Married With Children? Family Matters? Hogan's Heroes (spoiler alert, the Allies win)?

Advertisement
The last several seasons of Lost rival Miami Hurricanes football for the most brutal viewing experience of the last 15 years of my life.
Lost, like so many TV series, would have been excellent movie -- it needed an ending. I got tired of waiting for the monster to return and loss interest.

"24" they left us hanging after jack sacrifices himself f4 chloe
Power- ghost can't die
Martin- because gina couldn't take a little sexual content!
Married with children- come al bundy was the "goat"
Show was GOAT too. Teenage Kelly was seriously hot. Reruns are still the best thing on TV. National tragedy that is was cancelled. Two and a half men close second base on the endless supply of hotties but lacked the edgy story lines of Married. No topic was off limits for Al and Peg. It got cancelled near top; never really faded at all.

Show was GOAT too. Teenage Kelly was seriously hot. Reruns are still the best thing on TV. National tragedy that is was cancelled. Two and a half men close second base on the endless supply of hotties but lacked the edgy story lines of Married. No topic was off limits for Al and Peg. It got cancelled near top; never really faded at all.
Yeah i agree! Loved married with children because al said things to peggy that we wished we could say to our wives!

Yeah i agree! Loved married with children because al said things to peggy that we wished we could say to our wives!
The very best was when she accused him of cheating and he said, "Why go out for milk when I have a cow at home?"

Advertisement
I dont know about the last show, but Community started to fizzle out as cast members left.
It definitely limped across the finish line, but had a few choice moments at the end. The last two seasons was mainly about getting to #SixSeasonsAndAMovie

Advertisement
WTF? Married With Children? Family Matters? Hogan's Heroes (spoiler alert, the Allies win)?

Hogans Heroes never had an ending. It just sort of stopped.

Married With Children ended with Al and Peg having a spat, leaving, then getting back together again.

I'm talking about TV shows that had horrible endings. I liked all three of those shows btw.

Lost, like so many TV series, would have been excellent movie -- it needed an ending. I got tired of waiting for the monster to return and loss interest.

Lost was basically a Ponzi scheme... Started with a lot of interesting stuff, but then the writers kept trying to add cool new mysteries to distract from the fact that they never resolved any of the previous ones. Absolutely maddening to watch.

Lost was basically a Ponzi scheme... Started with a lot of interesting stuff, but then the writers kept trying to add cool new mysteries to distract from the fact that they never resolved any of the previous ones. Absolutely maddening to watch.
Yeap. We stop watching somewhere toward end of second season.

Advertisement
Then she got her way. Had something for both sides. Al went to strip club but never cheated on Peg. I think the fem-***** hate the show because Peggy did not work. The fact that she never did anything in the house didn't appease them. Real trailblazer one was Thad, the HS QB shows up with *** change and plays the game against the NFL ringers. That **** was way ahead of its time. Why we can't have humor about serious content is beyond me. Show made fun of everybody.

Who knows if this is true or an exaggeration, but their writers admitted to just making things up as they went along and to see how far they could push the audience. Not sure how much is exaggerated but there has to be some truth to wind up with polar bears in the desert for no reason whatsoever.

Advertisement
One of my favorite shows of all time. I already liked the 80's Cold War stuff but the acting/writing on that show took it to another level. Even the two teenage girls. Julia Garner's career has skyrocketed since then.

*****SPOILER ALERT*******

And the ending was very good. Did not disappoint. Although I’ll be honest I wanted to them to get caught. I mean they only did commit dozens of murders. Some of the victims were innocent people. But still, it was just an unbelievably good show. Well written, action, action, anything you could ever want.

Although I’m sure their lives were less exciting and murderous, those “illegals“ did exist. That’s actually the scary part.

And not to go off in tinfoil hat territory, but we still have lots of spies that live here. Especially Chinese stealing industrial secrets. I’m less worried about Russia nowadays, because they’re basically a Third World country. Not even top 10 in GDP. China is the fear now. They’re already stealing our intellectual property right and left.

Going out to sea is exactly what I was thinking as well. The only possible ending that could have worked is him reuniting with his child, but the whole child abandoned with the woman and him faking his death only to become a likely murdering lumberjack felt like someone trying to hard to make the artistic with a gotcha ending.

The Dexter finale was rushed and poorly written, but I didn't mind it ending with him alive in hiding.

Dexter in general right around the incest storyline was just pretty bad through the end.

I wish after Deb had discovered his ways that had turned into the start of the finale ending with him as lumberjack Dexter....could've ended in a high note and turned that into another show I felt.

Advertisement
Back