TV Shows...endings

Advertisement
Conversely, what show do you all think maintained their quality on an overall basis and ended the best?

To me, it has to be 12 Monkeys.

Conversely, what show do you all think maintained their quality on an overall basis and ended the best?

To me, it has to be 12 Monkeys.
  • Person of Interest.
  • Burn Notice (this is how I view Miami btw, having yet to visit).
  • Angel.
  • Deep Space 9.
  • Breaking Bad (although the last episode was a little dip in quality).
  • Firefly (too soon!).

• Person of Interest.
  • Burn Notice (this is how I view Miami btw, having yet to visit).
  • Angel.
  • Deep Space 9.
  • Breaking Bad (although the last episode was a little dip in quality).
  • Firefly (too soon!).
Did Person Of Interest have a real series finale?

Advertisement
Mork and Mindy, Sledgehammer, Soap, and Last Man on Earth. I hate bad cliffhanger endings.

Worst take ever
Nah. Its poorly written soap opera level sh*t for dudes, it just has violence and ****ies, which makes it watchable. Its quite possibly the most overrated show ever. The plot is all over the place, winter is coming for like 6 seasons before it finally shows up... 1st season is all build up for an invasion that never happens... oh and then there's dragons sprung on you... and magic zombies too! Its like when someone is telling you a story but they never get to the godd@mn point and they just ramble on and ramble on with pointless side stories that add nothing to their original point.

I dont know about the last show, but Community started to fizzle out as cast members left.

Advertisement
Nah. Its poorly written soap opera level sh*t for dudes, it just has violence and ****ies, which makes it watchable. Its quite possibly the most overrated show ever. The plot is all over the place, winter is coming for like 6 seasons before it finally shows up... 1st season is all build up for an invasion that never happens... oh and then there's dragons sprung on you... and magic zombies too! Its like when someone is telling you a story but they never get to the godd@mn point and they just ramble on and ramble on with pointless side stories that add nothing to their original point.

AGREE with you so much I had to create an account just to say so! I've said & thought everything you wrote a 100 times. Almost verbatim in some instances.

Thought the 1st season was great, thinking they were setting up something epic with all the unresolved arcs. But no their idea of resolution is to just kill off a particular character. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. But hey it's not quality writing these days if you don't kill everyone off, especially kids & babies. Cause everyone knows if you want to be taken seriously as a show, you HAVE to kill a kid. Anyone who hung on to that show for more than a couple seasons is just a snuff film loving sicko.

AGREE with you so much I had to create an account just to say so! I've said & thought everything you wrote a 100 times. Almost verbatim in some instances.

Thought the 1st season was great, thinking they were setting up something epic with all the unresolved arcs. But no their idea of resolution is to just kill off a particular character. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. But hey it's not quality writing these days if you don't kill everyone off, especially kids & babies. Cause everyone knows if you want to be taken seriously as a show, you HAVE to kill a kid. Anyone who hung on to that show for more than a couple seasons is just a snuff film loving sicko.
Its like a bunch of D&D nerds wrote it and think theyre being edgy.

Advertisement
The final 2 seasons of LOST were a travesty.

I didn’t like how “24” ended on a cliffhanger with Jack being taken again, especially since it will probably never be picked back up again.

Advertisement
What did u think of the finale ?
Loved it. That coca cola commercial at the end is widely considered to be one of the greatest ads in history, so if you buy the interpretation that Don became enlightened, then you can conclude he came back to produce the greatest ad in history.

That ad also had huge social interpretations as well.

One thing that bugged me about the show was how they handled Peggy and Pete's baby. But I think that was design.

I thoroughly enjoyed Westworld Season 1, but Westworld turned to complete **** by the end of season 2. Season 3 is even worse.

Advertisement
Back