TV for Duke Game....

Advertisement
On MASN in the DC-Balto metro area.
Which also requires Comcast 🤬

Side rant, but super annoying that the Nationals and Orioles are the only MLB teams that dont have an in market option to watch them w/o cable. Like with the Nats, I will not feel guilty about streaming the game through sports surge (although there wasnt really a reason to do that for the Nats this year).

@canes8420 Thanks for posting this link for the VT game. Would you be so kind to post a link from this site for the Duke & Virginia game too.
Your link to this site worked flawlessly last Saturday.

Signed,

Peruche

View attachment 211641
Gotta love that we are reduced to watching games on a website called Meth Streams.

Seriously though, I don't remember if I went through this site or Sports Surge last week (I know I tried both), but if this is anyone's first time streaming this way there are usually several links posted on the sites, they...

- May or may not work
- May or may not try to get you to signup for something (account, VPN trial, etc)
- Have something fishy in the link

I suggest having a virus tool installed if you don't already and keep trying links until you find a link that doesn't set off your virus software, doesnt make you sign up for anything and actually works.

And one other thing, if you have chromecast on your TV, you should be able to launch the stream in the Chrome browser and then cast it to your TV via the 'Cast Tab' option in the browser menu. It will likely launch with view of your entire tab, but if you hit the maximize button under the video, it will refresh on your TV screen and only show the video. The quality likely won't be as good as cable, but is usually still decent enough.

It’s crazy that I get to watch more Canes games living outside of NYC than I did in Florida.

Gotta love that we are reduced to watching games on a website called Meth Streams.

Seriously though, I don't remember if I went through this site or Sports Surge last week (I know I tried both), but if this is anyone's first time streaming this way there are usually several links posted on the sites, they...

- May or may not work
- May or may not try to get you to signup for something (account, VPN trial, etc)
- Have something fishy in the link

I suggest having a virus tool installed if you don't already and keep trying links until you find a link that doesn't set off your virus software, doesnt make you sign up for anything and actually works.

And one other thing, if you have chromecast on your TV, you should be able to launch the stream in the Chrome browser and then cast it to your TV via the 'Cast Tab' option in the browser menu. It will likely launch with view of your entire tab, but if you hit the maximize button under the video, it will refresh on your TV screen and only show the video. The quality likely won't be as good as cable, but is usually still decent enough.
I will say I despised using streaming sites in the past. It just wasn’t worth the BS

But this year Sports Surge is 1000x easier to use than it was last year

Yeah the links sometimes don’t work but it’s a night and day quality/convenience difference for me than it was in the past

Advertisement
Try streameast.io, but be forewarned they didn't have Bally earlier this year.

I watched on methstreams last week, high quality stream. Didn't see the game on the sports surge line up last week. Now I don't see our listed on either methstrm or sportsrg for duke

I watched on methstreams last week, high quality stream. Didn't see the game on the sports surge line up last week. Now I don't see our listed on either methstrm or sportsrg for duke
I’m seeing that same issue…either it’ll be added last minute or something but I’m not seeing it on any of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s hope it works…cannot believe the ACCN didn’t pick up Miami & Duke and instead chose a RERUN of a game played last year.

None of the streams seem to have it available either…
I have to assume that there is something else at play like guaranteeing Ballys or whomever a certain amount of games per year?

Advertisement
Back