TV for Duke Game....

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Herald says Bally Sports FL....what channel is that on DirecTV? ESPN schedule showing ESPN3. Why is ACC network not showing the game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard that Bally has a subscription option for non-local fans. There is a 7 day free trial and then it’s like 30 after that, if I remember correctly. I’ll look into it.

I heard that Bally has a subscription option for non-local fans. There is a 7 day free trial and then it’s like 30 after that, if I remember correctly. I’ll look into it.
Idk because in north ga it’s Bally southeast or south not sun. So even if I get the trial not sure if I can still get the game. Just watched it on YouTube streaming last week

Advertisement
Herald says Bally Sports FL....what channel is that on DirecTV? ESPN schedule showing ESPN3. Why is ACC network not showing the game?
Glad I’ll be at the game because otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to watch it.

The ESPN+ app, even though I pay a monthly subscription blacked out he game vs Va Tech so I am assuming they will do the same for this game.

The ESPN+ app, even though I pay a monthly subscription blacked out he game vs Va Tech so I am assuming they will do the same for this game.
The dumbest ******* thing ever. We're going to black out the game for the team's hometown... ******* bunch of clowns

Advertisement

Because you have Bally Sports

Advertisement
Back