TV for Duke Game....

There were multiple live feeds on YouTube vs vag tech. For whatever reason some of the channels dropped the feed. So, search for a new live stream.

Not a big deal…

In the YouTube search bar type Miami vs. Duke 2022 and use “latest upload” If the channel requires a link don’t click it… Choose another channel from search results. Helps if your TV has the YouTube app. Otherwise you have to screencast it. PIA
Been telling people this for years nobody listens and thread repeats oh well. Every now and then YouTube will lock it down for a week somehow but then it comes back the next week.

Advertisement
I am not good at streaming chit, sorry. The youtube stream I was watching had a black box in the center. I could watch, but any links I tried on the youtube site just directed me to nowhere. How did you watch on youtube? Same black box?
The only good stream I found was on YouTube.

Not even Streameast had the last game

I am not good at streaming chit, sorry. The youtube stream I was watching had a black box in the center. I could watch, but any links I tried on the youtube site just directed me to nowhere. How did you watch on youtube? Same black box?
There was a second stream on YouTube. Game showed fine

Advertisement
@canes8420 Thanks for posting this link for the VT game. Would you be so kind to post a link from this site for the Duke & Virginia game too.
Your link to this site worked flawlessly last Saturday.

Signed,

Peruche

1666097106626.png

I found this out with the VT game over the weekend thanks to you. There's only one "s" in the middle. This one seemed like one of those search aggregators.

Sportsurge.net had a decent quality I was surprised. Airplayed it to my TV.

Glad I could help! I watch a lot of PPV boxing events on it also.

Advertisement
Glad I’ll be at the game because otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to watch it.

The ESPN+ app, even though I pay a monthly subscription blacked out he game vs Va Tech so I am assuming they will do the same for this game.
Same issue. Can anyone explain why it's blacked out?

Same issue. Can anyone explain why it's blacked out?
if it's available on local TV in some capacity (oftentimes only one of the TV providers will carry Bally for example) then they usually will black it out from any other method of being watched..

if it's not available in your area on any TV provider, then it won't be blacked out..

it's BS...

Advertisement
Glad I’ll be at the game because otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to watch it.

The ESPN+ app, even though I pay a monthly subscription blacked out he game vs Va Tech so I am assuming they will do the same for this game.
I watched on either 654 or 653 (forget which one, as the other was the Panthers). I was at a bar in Hollywood. I note this because Hollywood often gets different channel provision than much of Broward.

Not in Florida and Bally isn't an option. Not close to Virginia, either, and not aware of a TV station or local cable provider airing the game.

Advertisement
I’ll still be in south Florida Saturday. Thank God I won’t have to go through the hassle of doing free trials and **** if I were back home

Advertisement
Back