TV for Duke Game....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No, I don’t have it because I don’t have Comcast. I have YouTube TV and they dropped that channel or what used to be Fox Sports Florida last year, so I can’t watch Heat Games, etc.
But Bally aports is available if you chose the service that has it, Bad logic but...

So damned sorry - we can't even get our crap shown on TV.

Sure to impress the **** out of potential recruits.

Do you need a subscription to ESPN+ in order to watch the game on ESPN3?
In Philly I watch ESPN3 through my comcast subscription. It is the least they can provide for their exorbitant rates in a captive community.
Slightly OT but have any of you had experience with the interent services provided by the cell companies?

Advertisement
if it's available on local TV in some capacity (oftentimes only one of the TV providers will carry Bally for example) then they usually will black it out from any other method of being watched..

if it's not available in your area on any TV provider, then it won't be blacked out..

it's BS...
It wasn’t available in my area(the northeast) and I still couldn’t get it on ESPN despite having an ESPN+ subscription

In the Northeast ( and maybe nationally)

Direct TV = Bally 640
YES network - 631

Both stations showing the game at 12:30

looks like sirius xm radio again for me.
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I’m working up in the Louisville area this week and they are showing the game here!!! its on FSSO, channel 75!

Advertisement
Back