Tutu Atwell

Richt should've offered...P...E...R...I...O...D...!...!...!
Not too play no **** QB..same argument ppl in my city had about the shoelace and Powell recruitment...shoelace was a playmaker but adamant about playing QB (Rich Rod). UF wanted him as athlete with urban..UGA same, Tenn same..Powell wanted to be A RB but Miami and FSU like him at DB. I’m not sure if FSU even gave him a committable offer. But I know Miami wanted him as athlete in the mold of corn elder..Tutu wanted to play QB..Louisville took him as a athlete probably sold him on the idea of playing QB..same story with treon and others

Advertisement
Really? Look at our commitment list right now. 14 out of 22 are 3* players. How deeper do you want them to go? That ratio is already not going to get us where we need to be. A team has not won a NC in the BCS era with less than 50% of them made up of players 5*/4*s . Digging deeper is not an option.
Stars aren’t the argument..none of those 3stars are asking to play a position they absolutely won’t translate to..WTF would you bring in. TUTU with his intentions on playing QB??..is he really a better fit than Thomas, Pope, Wiggins, Harley or Mallory (guys he’d need snaps over)

Frustrating to know we're below the scholly limit and see a guy like this, from a supposed "feeder school" playing for a conference foe.

Anyone know the story with this one?
Dude did one thing all game off a pick play and a bad read from the safety. Leave the past in the past.

tutu (1).jpg
TUTU

We took:

Mark Noodles Pope
Dee Wiggins
Brian Hightower
Marquez Ezzard

They were all ranked higher and had better offers.
Cant build a roster taking 6 receivers a class.
We are not Willie Taeggart
Not to mention adding to what we already had.

Advertisement
I get the skepticism & it might not always be kids without power 5 offers but plenty of recruits who don't get Big 3 attention are pointed out as mistakes by posters. Dozens & dozens of Skai Moore, Quinton Flowers, Giovani Bernard types over the years.

But I want to hear those kids' names in advance. Tell me now who we should be recruiting who will go play well somewhere else. Don't give me the Tutu Atwell hindsight stuff.

Richt should've offered...P...E...R...I...O...D...!...!...!

Other than the 80 yard sprint in the first quarter what did you see?

We adjusted to his speed after the first quarter and he did nothing.
2 receptions for 28 yards. 1 rush for -4 yards.
He showed me nothing as far as making people miss.
His fumble on the punt return pretty much iced the game when they still had a little life.
He also had the fumble in the first quarter that they recovered on about their 30.

I'll let everyone else gush about his speed.
No thanks.

But I want to hear those kids' names in advance. Tell me now who we should be recruiting who will go play well somewhere else. Don't give me the Tutu Atwell hindsight stuff.
I've been on these boards almost 20 years (sadly). I've seen DOZENS (plural) of cases like Skai Moore where guys are saying we are sleeping on them & then they go ball out. Alphonso Smith (Wake), James Burgess, Elijah Moore, etc.

Advertisement
I've been on these boards almost 20 years (sadly). I've seen DOZENS (plural) of cases like Skai Moore where guys are saying we are sleeping on them & then they go ball out. Alphonso Smith (Wake), James Burgess, Elijah Moore, etc.

You're still ignoring it. I want that list now. Not after a guy performs somewhere else.

It's so comforting to know that a kid would never spurn us then say we didn't show him love. I mean, it's not like they would get tired of fans asking why they left and just say Miami didn't show enough attention. They would never just want cover for choosing somewhere else. Plus the staff never comments on it, and they would if it weren't true. It's not like they aren't allowed to tell their side of things.

Advertisement
You're still ignoring it. I want that list now. Not after a guy performs somewhere else.
I'm not ignoring it. I'm saying literally every single year local guys name a kid or two that we should go after and most of the time, said kid produces elsewhere. This is well before, not after. I forget who we targeted the James White/Bernard year but not taking one is ridiculous.

I'm not ignoring it. I'm saying literally every single year local guys name a kid or two that we should go after and most of the time, said kid produces elsewhere. This is well before, not after. I forget who we targeted the James White/Bernard year but not taking one is ridiculous.

Still ignoring it. WHO ARE THOSE HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS RIGHT NOW.

It's so comforting to know that a kid would never spurn us then say we didn't show him love. I mean, it's not like they would get tired of fans asking why they left and just say Miami didn't show enough attention. They would never just want cover for choosing somewhere else. Plus the staff never comments on it, and they would if it weren't true. It's not like they aren't allowed to tell their side of things.
It's pretty well known from their coaches who we target & who we don't. Of my list, Burgess is about the only one I know we went after.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back