Tutu Atwell

Advertisement
So? You evaluate players on their own merits and what you see out of them, not who else has offered them.

So he is making a point that the same posters who are upset he didn't come here, would have been the same upset if we offered him at the time with an offer list like that.

In 2018, we signed Wiggins, Pope, Hightower, and Ezzard. He wanted to play QB at the time and was 155lbs...

The Canes where interested in him at WR if I'm not mistaken. However, Uncle Puke was saying the Canes need to offer him as a QB and went on this rant about how the Canes would win every game with him at QB. Yet he ***** on the Canes and not a peep about other programs who refused to offer him at QB.
Puke is still the biggest scumbag and I hate how national and too much local media still think he's loved by everybody here when we know what's up

Advertisement
I hope Manny Diaz watched him running in that touchdown this past week and said to himself "I'm never letting a kid like this out of the county again".

Seriously, we miss out on too many of these types.

Last edited:
You know sometimes i feel like this staff is lazy when it come to scouting/projecting talent. Florida is a deep state with alot of talented players we need to dig deeper and find them gems.

Advertisement
Frustrating to know we're below the scholly limit and see a guy like this, from a supposed "feeder school" playing for a conference foe.

Anyone know the story with this one?
He wants to play QB and Loserville lied and the minute he couldn't do it they moved his *** which was there plan all along. We need to start doing that ****....it's called elite recruiting u lie to the kid get him to sign move him he balls out he will STFU.

This is always the dumbest argument on Miami recruiting boards. There are always going to players like this from Miami that slip through the cracks. For every 1 Atwell there are 20 other 3* players flashing similar skills that do nothing at the next level. We would have to load the class with 5'9' 150 lbs speedsters and hope one of them works out. That is how teams like UL and Rutgers operate. They recruit South Florida kids that don't have offers from the Big 3 and hope to hit on a few. But teams like this do not have National Championship aspirations. They are looking to just be competitive.

Advertisement
You know sometimes i feel like this staff is lazy when it come to scouting/projecting talent. Florida is a deep state with alot of talented players we need to dig deeper and find them gems.
Whether this staff will be good at recruiting or not remains to be seen. This is their first full recruiting year. Last 3 years were under a different staff with Richt in charge. I just hope better than the previous regime

Advertisement
And let’s not forget, just because someone is balling out somewhere else, doesn’t equal they will do the same thing here!

They have to follow our program, beat out the guys in front of them, play in a different system and be on the coaches good side.

I am not knocking TUTU, just want to compare apples with apples.

Really? Look at our commitment list right now. 14 out of 22 are 3* players. How deeper do you want them to go? That ratio is already not going to get us where we need to be. A team has not won a NC in the BCS era with less than 50% of them made up of players 5*/4*s . Digging deeper is not an option.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back