Tutu Atwell

Advertisement
Without a clip Atwell has a very pedestrian game against us. He also had a fumble that led directly to us scoring a TD. The kid is fast, good for him, but who would he be playing over right now? He wouldn’t. He would be another fade county malcontent because we would’ve lied to him about playing QB.

Remember only the home team gets held to different standards with the local communities

Yes. Then just move him to DE. See UL.

So just lie to recruits to get them to sign?

Atwell was signed by the old Louisville coaching staff. I’m not sure when the position change happened but I would guess he had a coaching change, didn’t have transfer opportunities and decided to stick it out and find a spot.

Advertisement
its one of them. we used to always have the fastest guy on the field, not anymore
We dont seem to emphasize speed anymore for some reason, I guess back to even Golden. Some of faster players from south florida dont even get offers from us. We dont even allow our current guys to run track either it seems or dont encourage it. Back in day almost all the skill guys ran track. You look at a guy like jt4 who has ELITE burst but seems like long speed is lacking, track would help with that. Maybe @DMoney or @LuCane know why we went aways from that

Advertisement
He wants to play QB and Loserville lied and the minute he couldn't do it they moved his *** which was there plan all along. We need to start doing that ****....it's called elite recruiting u lie to the kid get him to sign move him he balls out he will STFU.

That doesn’t work at Miami.

He would have gone on social media and complained, Uncle Luke would have started shlt on Twitter, there’d be a thread here about how we mistreated him and he should transfer, he would then transfer and still not be a QB.

if you don’t know that, you have been paying attention.

Plus to top it all off, when he was originally offered, there would’ve been 50 threads about why we shouldn’t be offering him, because he's rated so low.

And you would’ve been one of the leaders of the charge about how we shouldn’t offer kids like him and how we should offer only higher rated kids.

Know your ownself, dwins

I mean the roster is filled with smallish wrs, while we don't have any 6' 3" or taller wrs. on the roster.

Advertisement
That doesn’t work at Miami.

He would have gone on social media and complained, Uncle Luke would have started shlt on Twitter, there’d be a thread here about how we mistreated him and he should transfer, he would then transfer and still not be a QB.

if you don’t know that, you have been paying attention.

Plus to top it all off, when he was originally offered, there would’ve been 50 threads about why we shouldn’t be offering him, because he's rated so low.

And you would’ve been one of the leaders of the charge about how we shouldn’t offer kids like him and how we should offer only higher rated kids.

Know your ownself, dwins
I get it but we have to become savages and winning will shut those people up let them talk. I don't mind a Tutu as long as he's not playing QB

Bro, you’d be the first one complaining if we signed him.
I liked Tutu he was killing it at MNW......I was ok with passing him cause I thought Loserville would put him at QB and I know he wouldn't be able to play QB. But the transition to slot wr with his speed is surprising af....I knew he was fast but **** our guys were in slow mo. I think going forward if someone like him is balling in sfla u take them no matter what and move them where u have to later on. No more letting these types go to UL or Nebraska etc.

If your passing on elites for a Tutu u right I would complain cause there job is to recruit elite players as well

Advertisement
I liked Tutu he was killing it at MNW......I was ok with passing him cause I thought Loserville would put him at QB and I know he wouldn't be able to play QB. But the transition to slot wr with his speed is surprising af....I knew he was fast but **** our guys were in slow mo. I think going forward if someone like him is balling in sfla u take them no matter what and move them where u have to later on. No more letting these types go to UL or Nebraska etc.

If your passing on elites for a Tutu u right I would complain cause there job is to recruit elite players as well

Ok, so sign him, but you reserve the right to bltch about it and you probably would bltch about it anyway.

Thats pretty much what you just said.

Win/win - you still get to bltch.

And if we don’t sign him you complain about it anyway later.

That about cover it?

I can't wait four da day when I never have to here nothing about Uncle Luke no moe. Can't stand that GuYsM.

Ya I hope dies before MNF kicks tonite basically...Now he's still making UM look bad with his race baiting cries towards FSU.

Not sure what he did at Northwestern High but can you give me an example of a 5 ‘7 150 lb high school QB that has ever gone on to start on a P5 team?? Any college conference team?? If Nesta would have belly flopped on top of Tutu, kid would be done. I mean DONE!. Nesta would be charged with manslaughter.

Ok, so sign him, but you reserve the right to bltch about it and you probably would bltch about it anyway.

Thats pretty much what you just said.

Win/win - you still get to bltch.

And if we don’t sign him you complain about it anyway later.

That about cover it?
How u gonna tell me what I think.???? It depends bruh like if u have a Lamar Jackson and he's a 5 star and got bama **** bent on getting him and u settle for Tutu cause u surrender ok. If u bank on LJ let's say and slow play Tutu and lose both then I'll be tight. I still will not be ok with an in state savage going to bama and that's always going to be me....if they choose anywhere else other then UM I'll never accept that.
Like slow playing Hyppolite for Flowe......Flowe most likely ain't coming. They shouldn't slow play Hyppo just drop Flagg fuq it get the faster attacking local guy. That's just how I view things and I'll say it. And I give praise when it's earned and when it's negative I'll voice it that's what this is for. Everyone wants me to be a positive **** I'm not trolling I'm a real *** fan. It's not like I'm new here I don't come here to bash UM only when it's deserving and after 15 years of utter garbage I'll say wtf I want just like anyone else.
Prove it to me and I'll jump on I want us to dominate and he said it wasn't a rebuilding year. I'm fine we will win out and we better win that bowl game.

Advertisement
Back