Turmoil in the Locker Room

hes not a junkie & nkosi isnt skipping classes ALL the time. I know people hang on to words rather than the example. I meant it as a way to point out the issues cmr has with playing either of them rather than highlighting their personal issues. That was irresponsible of me. Last thing im gonna say is you guys gotta slow the game down a lil bit. Look at things for what they are. For years now youve harped on play calling rather than realize as a oc his responsibility is to call plays his unit has a good likelihood in finding success at. We can run the most complex offense in the country but if your talent has zero chance or a very low percentage at completing than the oc is letting down not only the head coach but the team as a whole. Youve seen malik is very limited in the throws hes capable of completing. So why would you wanna ask more out of him for than? This all falls on if malik is the qb than the running game is vital. He showed you that yesterday when malik ran the ball 5 straight times for like 13 yrds & 7 out of 12 snaps... youre seeing cmr truth but not calling it for what it is. The issue isnt play calling. Its talent to run the offense.
So Richt is dumbing down the offense for our 5th year Sr QB who can’t hit the side of a barn rather than dumb it down for one of the underclassmen QB’s who have more upside? That doesn’t really make sense. Not saying you’re wrong but if it is true then Richt is being foolish by not letting one of the younger QBs get a shot.

Advertisement
Y'all dont really think they should have told the world that their best player snapped on the QB at half right? They had to lie. That being said he was right to snap. Rosier is trash. The bigger question is whether Kosi is worse or just not ready to play. Rosier beating out Kosi is a bad look for him and the staff.

He missed Brevin twice in a row, even true freshman are now ****ed.

AND I'm glad Richards snapped on him, that's a true Cane. WTF do you think Irvin, Ed Reed or Ray Lewis would have done!

I'm waiting for it to be spun out of Hecht that "Yeah, Brevin was open all day.....but do you know if he was running the correct routes?".

Ugh.

He wants the system as a whole down. Were seeing at best 20% of the offense. Its a dumb stance from him in my eyes cause if ur gonna dumb down the offense to this point for malik than why not for any of the others & simply let them learn on the fly. Stunting their growth doesnt doesnt hold up either cause with settling for what we already have were stunting our teams growth instead. Anyone with even the slightest bit of objectivity can see how much he holds this offense down.

To further your sentiment, why are we dumbing down the offense for a 5th year senior at QB in year 3?

I can’t 100% agree with that though because even though I agree that his recruiting at the position could/should have been better, Perry was given 100% of a shot to take this offense from Rosier but didn’t want to mf grow up, I will say that I’m more skeptical about Richt and Richt jr being labeled as QB whisperers, but I can’t deny that they gave N’kosi just as much of a shot.

And likewise I completely disagree with your line of reasoning . Richt gets paid a lot of money to play CEO of a big time program . Talent evaluation , development , and overall roster construction are what he Shoud be most concerned with , not insisting on doing something he’s horrible at and calling plays . Three years in, no excuses for Richt at this point

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee Why would CorchMR let Cade suit-up if he has a weed problem but suspended Perry for missing class. I would think Class issues supersede drug problems

Good grief. So now we’re back to the “Richt is just saving the play book” narrative?
Is that what you took out of what I said? Maybe your addressing someone else. You may look at it as saving the playbook... maybe you're one of those people who believe malik is actually a far better passer than what everyone sees & that if we just gave him sooooo many more options hed have far more success. Nothing screams top 10 offense more than a qb who cant hit the broad side of a barn throwing into the teeth of a defense. I'm curious what yall saw on the pick 6 he threw straight to the lb? Yup the ball was deflected but did you see his sight lines or even the trajectory he had for that throw? It wouldve been nowhere near any one we had on field at best. So you might say well the ball was deflected and that's why it was a pick 6. I'd say anyone who says that is part of the problem as well.

Is that what you took out of what I said? Maybe your addressing someone else. You may look at it as saving the playbook... maybe you're one of those people who believe malik is actually a far better passer than what everyone sees & that if we just gave him sooooo many more options hed have far more success. Nothing screams top 10 offense more than a qb who cant hit the broad side of a barn throwing into the teeth of a defense. I'm curious what yall saw on the pick 6 he threw straight to the lb? Yup the ball was deflected but did you see his sight lines or even the trajectory he had for that throw? It wouldve been nowhere near any one we had on field at best. So you might say well the ball was deflected and that's why it was a pick 6. I'd say anyone who says that is part of the problem as well.

That pick 6 was very similar to the one that the ND QB made last season that led to a Trajan Bandy pick 6.

Advertisement
Y'all dont really think they should have told the world that their best player snapped on the QB at half right? They had to lie. That being said he was right to snap. Rosier is trash. The bigger question is whether Kosi is worse or just not ready to play. Rosier beating out Kosi is a bad look for him and the staff.
I dont think he should've snapped on Rosier. Rosier is who he is, and we all knew it. I wouldn't blame a blind man, if I ask him the color of the sky, and he tells me its pink.
I am the fool for asking a blind man. Richt is the one who covered up that Rosier didnt really improve, then put Rosier and the team in a position to fail. Richt is the one who needs to get snapped on. And if he starts Rosier again, then he needs to get fired.

To further your sentiment, why are we dumbing down the offense for a 5th year senior at QB in year 3?
He is what he is fellas. He could be a 10th year pro but his skillset ain't gonna change no time soon. I dont care that hes comfortable in THIS version of the offense. I only care if he can excell at it & clearly that answer is no...

He is what he is fellas. He could be a 10th year pro but his skillset ain't gonna change no time soon. I dont care that hes comfortable in THIS version of the offense. I only care if he can excell at it & clearly that answer is no...
It wasn't an attack on you, Dee. It's more an observation and a critical question that begs to be answered. If we're dumbing the offense down for Rosier? Why can't we do the same for the other 3 guys and let them start the maturation process?

At 5:20 Rosier literally says that JT is too fast and ends up covering himself......Wow.
That made me physically sick ... this ************ bro .. after that Pitt game I should’ve stuck to my gut and I honestly don’t think he deserves to play another down here .. he trotted out like he did with Pitt he doesn’t give af

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee Why would CorchMR let Cade suit-up if he has a weed problem but suspended Perry for missing class. I would think Class issues supersede drug problems
Fellas I cant make sense of everything for everyone. Some times you just gotta put more thought into things. I'll take one stab at this for you & I'm not saying who has what issue & how severe anything is etcetera. I already said even mentioning that was irresponsible of me. So to be clear unless ncaa mandates a drug test which is done once a year at best by independent staff than all drug tests are done in house. It's why so many schools you find out after a kid goes pro covered up for such & such player throughout the kids time at said university because other than that 1 test at best it's all in house. Anotherwords it stays between you & several other people all of which at worst are involved in the program. Not to mention any personal thoughts on situation. The opposite of that coin is even though most of our classes are small in numbers (between 13-30 in most cases)its a bunch of individuals who other than attending said university you have no clue where their loyalty lies(who would find out outside of program)also our professors dont play that. Anyone that is involved with um will tell you academically we dont play that. You pull your weight or get gone. You'll see... ask @apfenny3 about that since yall never wanna believe what I'm saying.

And likewise I completely disagree with your line of reasoning . Richt gets paid a lot of money to play CEO of a big time program . Talent evaluation , development , and overall roster construction are what he Shoud be most concerned with , not insisting on doing something he’s horrible at and calling plays . Three years in, no excuses for Richt at this point
2 years in, he was hired December 2015, an offense can only go as far as the QB is willing to take them he didn’t recruit 12, he was inherited 12 from Golden, 12 is not an adequate or competent QB, he is a baseball player playing the Quarterback position, we could’ve had Lane Kiffin calling our plays, and he would still overthrow 6’5 receivers of underthrow slot receivers. That’s why I don’t completely buy into this “CMR play calling” excuse, we know CMR play calling is predictable and Vanilla at times, however there were SEVERAL opportunities where 12 could’ve made huge plays but completely missed his throws, that should’ve changed the course of this game, it’s the small things, he doesn’t make his reads, he’s quick to abandon the pocket and scramble, he doesn’t look downfield when scrambling, he stares at the defender and his footwork is bad, I am not excusing CMR but I’m saying in terms of on the field, we need to look at the big problem, which is currently listed as our starter.

I’ve never heard anything like that in my life. If that doesn’t prove Malik is a JAG to everyone nothing will.
That’s loser mentality right there .. if he showed some resemblance of heart these past 3 games maybe I’d take it more easy on him but that’s the most infuriating thing I’ve ever seen

Advertisement
Boohoo You want every coach that can’t execute a game behind an axx of a QB fired, Th

2 years in, he was hired December 2015, an offense can only go as far as the QB is willing to take them he didn’t recruit 12, he was inherited 12 from Golden, 12 is not an adequate or competent QB, he is a baseball player playing the Quarterback position, we could’ve had Lane Kiffin calling our plays, and he would still overthrow 6’5 receivers of underthrow slot receivers. That’s why I don’t completely buy into this “CMR play calling” excuse, we know CMR play calling is predictable and Vanilla at times, however there were SEVERAL opportunities where 12 could’ve made huge plays but completely missed his throws, that should’ve changed the course of this game, it’s the small things, he doesn’t make his reads, he’s quick to abandon the pocket and scramble, he doesn’t look downfield when scrambling, he stares at the defender and his footwork is bad, I am not excusing CMR but I’m saying in terms of on the field, we need to look at the big problem, which is currently listed as our starter.

The big problem is the guy tasked with care taking our beloved program . You are focusing on symptoms

Fellas I cant make sense of everything for everyone. Some times you just gotta put more thought into things. I'll take one stab at this for you & I'm not saying who has what issue & how severe anything is etcetera. I already said even mentioning that was irresponsible of me. So to be clear unless ncaa mandates a drug test which is done once a year at best by independent staff than all drug tests are done in house. It's why so many schools you find out after a kid goes pro covered up for such & such player throughout the kids time at said university because other than that 1 test at best it's all in house. Anotherwords it stays between you & several other people all of which at worst are involved in the program. Not to mention any personal thoughts on situation. The opposite of that coin is even though most of our classes are small in numbers (between 13-30 in most cases)its a bunch of individuals who other than attending said university you have no clue where their loyalty lies(who would find out outside of program)also our professors dont play that. Anyone that is involved with um will tell you academically we dont play that. You pull your weight or get gone. You'll see... ask @apfenny3 about that since yall never wanna believe what I'm saying.

I think you took my question the wrong way I believe you dude and thanks for all the info

I dont think he should've snapped on Rosier. Rosier is who he is, and we all knew it. I wouldn't blame a blind man, if I ask him the color of the sky, and he tells me its pink.
I am the fool for asking a blind man. Richt is the one who covered up that Rosier didnt really improve, then put Rosier and the team in a position to fail. Richt is the one who needs to get snapped on. And if he starts Rosier again, then he needs to get fired.
Got it but I understand a first round talent have enough of BS Qb play and voice his opinion. At this point its bigger than Coastal or ACC championships for Richards. He messing with that man money. Not to mention choosing Rosier over Richards in this situation going to help get his brother here?

Advertisement
Back