Turmoil in the Locker Room

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
It appears that some of the players are feeling like the fans with Rosier and his inability to play QB for a top program in Division 1 football. BrookylnDee has stated that the reason that Richards was benched (not injured) was because he went off on Rosier and his lackluster (to say the least) play during the first half. If you watched the game I saw multiple times that receivers were throwing their hands up wondering what kind of pass was just thrown when they were wide open.

Put Perry or Williams in and let them learn on the run, I don't see how it can get any worse. Have Jon Richt earn some of his paycheck at least and make him personally make sure that Perry is in class everyday. This is unacceptable and truly unbelievable.

Ahmmon was taken out of the game cause he snapped on rosiers ***** *** on the field & the locker room at the half. Im done talking football on here period. People don't wanna listen & can't see **** for what it is. Ive told yall forever what staff says is smoke. You think he can come out & say or starter sucks ***! The only reason he plays is one qb refuses to go to class & the other is a junkie? That would go over real well. How bout dean & Knowles having such an amazing camp than majically reverting to last season all over again? If you're still blind on rosier id suggest a different sport... here's another one to breakdown, how bout lil richt & rosier & the fact that he definitely hasnt gotten any better. Possibly worse. Add into that equation having to rely on him to develop our young qbs while he's shown he doesn't possess that ability. Furthermore you really believe we don't need a qb in this class youd have to be a moron with that one too. Im done talking football. Yall enjoy the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, man. It’s good that Richards snapped at him. That’s what winners do. You hold your teammates accountable. By benching him, the staff is making excuses for bad play. **** that ****. You want to quiet your critics, then play better. You want to be a starting quarterback at a premier university, then be a better passer and stop looking so lethargic. I hope Johnson got on him, too.

**** this coddling bull****. Players know the deal before fans and coaches. Trust them for Christ sake. Rosier should have been pulled, and Richards should have neve been sat. Now, by disciplining him for wanting his quarterback to play better so he can win, you’re gonna lose players on the team. Why would they want to play for coaches who coddle losers.

He missed Brevin twice in a row, even true freshman are now ****ed.

AND I'm glad Richards snapped on him, that's a true Cane. WTF do you think Irvin, Ed Reed or Ray Lewis would have done!

Last edited:
It’s incredible how our last three QBs have all had zero respect from their peers.

Morris, Kaaya, Rosier.

It appears that some of the players are feeling like the fans with Rosier and his inability to play QB for a top program in Division 1 football. BrookylnDee has stated that the reason that Richards was benched (not injured) was because he went off on Rosier and his lackluster (to say the least) play during the first half. If you watched the game I saw multiple times that receivers were throwing their hands up wondering what kind of pass was just thrown when they were wide open.

Put Perry or Williams in and let them learn on the run, I don't see how it can get any worse. Have Jon Richt earn some of his paycheck at least and make him personally make sure that Perry is in class everyday. This is unacceptable and truly unbelievable.

There's truth in what he is saying, even the most blind *** fans could have told you that, but don't take the bait too much in his nitty-gritty details, he's full of ****.

Advertisement
Brooklyndee's comments just further accentuate how big of a piece of overrated garbage Richt is.

It's his third full season here and the fact we're still starting someone like Malik Rosier is a DIRECT reflection of Richt's recruiting, personnel evaluation, and roster construction FAILURES.

Stop pointing the finger at Rosier and start pointing them at the ******* who thought it was ok to roll into season 3 with him at QB. No attempt was even made to go after a grad transfer or any transfer for that matter.

Sorry...but the problem here is Richt.

If this is true, this ship will sink fast! Im flabbergasted at why richt stuck with that dumbass rosier!!! I dont give a sheet how well he knows the play book, he cant complete it but about 30% of the time on a good day! And the o-line was about as bad as him! Those dumb asses look like they struggle to bench 200lbs!!!! And our "vaunted" de's looked average. **** feagles sucks! Hurry up and hire butch! Someone please get a seeing eye dog for the linebackers!

Out of everything that happened tonight, this infuriates me the most. Richt is gonna lose the lockeroom with ***** moves like this. You can’t tell veteran players to shut up when they get on their friend for sucking ****. Richards wants to win. Stop punishing him for that. Start Perry or Weldon next week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow Brooklyndee has had it after one game? I know this game was the worst we’ve played since Al Golden was our Corch. Maybe I’m an idiot or moron but I’m still standing by the team. Not Richt, and certainly not the rest of the coaching staff especially after that debacle. I guess I’m not ready to call the year yet, who knows stranger things have happened before. Maybe the **** show gets them ****ed enough to practice harder than before. Or Richt to finally know he can no longer play Rosier. Or Manny figuring out his happy blitzing crap won’t work. I don’t know guys, I’m just hanging on by a thread here.

They know Rosier ******* with they're team period. Him and Feagles bet on lsu

Brooklyndee's comments just further accentuate how big of a piece of overrated garbage Richt is.

It's his third full season here and the fact we're still starting someone like Malik Rosier is a DIRECT reflection of Richt's recruiting, personnel evaluation, and roster construction FAILURES.

Stop pointing the finger at Rosier and start pointing them at the ******* who thought it was ok to roll into season 3 with him at QB. No attempt was even made to go after a grad transfer or any transfer for that matter.

Sorry...but the problem here is Richt.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Advertisement
Back