Turmoil in the Locker Room

Throw Hartley in the trash tee. He's coaching feagles and our dog **** dumb special teams. Constantly out of running lanes.. Please don't make the mistake of rewatching this **** like I did. Lost money on Richt will never bet on the scared bible thumper again.

Truth! That’s why I said “TE’s only”...keep him away from special teams

Advertisement
Dee could be getting the info from his nephew or an alum who was on the sidelines. Either way, I'm guessing that we'll know by the injury report if his hamstring was an issue.
True and I’m not at all saying that BD is lying. What I’m saying is that I need not to believe that because if it’s true, this team is effed to higher levels than my optimism can handle.

Rosiers being scapegoated. The problem is the guy giving him the ball and his clown car staff. We had another coach to help us fix the offense and we hire a guy to coach one position. Richts not the guy.
how is rosier being scapegoated when we all saw him sailing passes over open guys all game long?

Advertisement
how is rosier being scapegoated when we all saw him sailing passes over open guys all game long?
And he’s starting over the other three qbs on the team... we can’t run a system that makes any of the 4 QBs on the roster adequate.

The problem wasnt that he confronted him. It was that he did it for everyone to see than he kept on with it several other instances during half. It got to the point of berating him. It might have been overboard but players need to have a voice too. Honestly its all just a part of the game that you have to vent. The issue is that its not gonna change anything. Great we can have press confrences that down play the issue but we gotta address this now. Get the team on the same page by atleast showing them we have options. After dean blowing rec all over the field we gave dj more burn. Same with knowles. If we address them & taking into account the new redshirt rule than why not give your other qb options a chance to prove themselves. Weve seen the sample size. Keep off the field **** where it belongs. Give these boys a chance on the field & see where we are. We know what to expect out of malik. & in games where the qb isnt vital all good. But in any competitive game **** be needed to be called on. Need more than a few decent throws out of 30 for that. A good defense & average team like lsu shouldve proven whats been established.

here is what I don't understand.. we keep hearing how our players need to learn the playbook then when you watch the game it is the most BASIC concept in football history. It gotten to the point announcers are pointing out just how basic and unimaginative our route concepts were.

Even going back to 2016 in a game against UNC one of the field reporters mention how basic our route concepts were and the DC for LSU said the same thing. Why is Richt making it seem like this offensive system is some sort of sophisticated offense? I find it hard to believe none of our young guys can pick up this system when everyone already us is telling us how basic it is.

here is what I don't understand.. we keep hearing how our players need to learn the playbook then when you watch the game it is the most BASIC concept in football history. It gotten to the point announcers are pointing out just how basic and unimaginative our route concepts were.

Even going back to 2016 in a game against UNC one of the field reporters mention how basic our route concepts were and the DC for LSU said the same thing. Why is Richt making it seem like this offensive system is some sort of sophisticated offense? I find it hard to believe none of our young guys can pick up this system when everyone already us is telling us how basic it is.

It looks like a 58 year old is designing the plays....wait

Advertisement
Richards sometimes doesn't fight for the ball. That TD pass situation has happened several times with him over the years. If he's not wide open he's not looking to really out muscle anybody for the ball. I tell you want if that was Langham on that route. Langham would have fought hard as **** and maybe caught that TD. Why? not because Langham is better but because Langham always fights for those tough balls like FSU and GT. I truly believe that pass is a TD with Langham. Richards seems to be a YAC guy. A guy who if open is going to get you a lot of YAC. Seems more of the big play threat than a red zone or contested catch type of cat.

And if it’s true about Richards then I’ll give him credit for chewing out Rosiers *** that’s what someone that gives a **** would do...

But at the same time I’m sure every WR was chewing out his ***... I saw Langham looking like wtf and he comes off like a chill dude.

Richards still comes off a little soft when the competition amps up, especially if the qb isn’t clicking out the gate. He checked out too early, **** I don’t remember him on the field after the end of the 1st quarter?? He lets his emotions handicap his play.

Jeff Thomas is the complete opposite... he plays with pride every down, even when he’s frustrated, his emotions doesn’t handicap him it fuels him to go harder that’s why he was out their catching one handed jump balls thrown at him like he was 6’6”... he wasn’t goIng to let Rosier keep him off the stat sheet.

I agree. That throw to Richards in the endzone was a bad throw and it was behind him. He would have at least drew a flag if went up to fight for the ball. He made no attempt.

No separation **** as predictable as our offense is it's easy for a DB to know that you're probably going to run a go rout. No creativity... none!

Because it is clear Rosier cannot throw an intermediate crossing route. Threw behind Thomas twice. A lot of passes sail high. He got baited into the second interception and just stared it down, too.

When did Weldon become a junkie?? Maybe that’s not the right word to describe it? I mean if he’s on heroin than im sure he would be kicked off the team already.

But a little coke? **** some players get high but still perform when the lights are on. That’s not a big enough excuse especially if Richt gave him the #2 spot. Why would he do that if the qb is a “junkie”??
hes not a junkie & nkosi isnt skipping classes ALL the time. I know people hang on to words rather than the example. I meant it as a way to point out the issues cmr has with playing either of them rather than highlighting their personal issues. That was irresponsible of me. Last thing im gonna say is you guys gotta slow the game down a lil bit. Look at things for what they are. For years now youve harped on play calling rather than realize as a oc his responsibility is to call plays his unit has a good likelihood in finding success at. We can run the most complex offense in the country but if your talent has zero chance or a very low percentage at completing than the oc is letting down not only the head coach but the team as a whole. Youve seen malik is very limited in the throws hes capable of completing. So why would you wanna ask more out of him for than? This all falls on if malik is the qb than the running game is vital. He showed you that yesterday when malik ran the ball 5 straight times for like 13 yrds & 7 out of 12 snaps... youre seeing cmr truth but not calling it for what it is. The issue isnt play calling. Its talent to run the offense.

Advertisement
If nothing else Rosier is a 5th year senior. He ain’t going no where so what do we have to lose by letting Cade or Kosi take the reigns? If they suck too just put Malik back in. How complicated is that.

This **** us like running a business and right now Richt just ran it where the shareholders missed out on dividends on Q1. Need to make changes with the CEO (QB) to get results.

The thing I don't get is why Play Rosier and not even give Cade a shot? This program is going no where with Rosier at QB. The players know it now we just have to get Richt to figure his shxt out.
IMO is our 2nd stringer had been here he would of gotten a shot . He wasn't giving the 3rd stringer a shot and I dont blame him really.

Advertisement
Richt had nothing to lose by playing Weldon. That's where i lost some hope that he'll change his status quo nature and fix this anytime soon.

Our QB had 3 points through 3 quarters and finished 15/35. He's not the answer to win big games this year and not the future. The game was out of hand and Richt had every reason to let Weldon sling it. At least it would show he wasn't going to tolerate mediocrity. It sets a tone for all positions.

If Malik had played well all last year, yeah you don't bench him. But this is a 12 months experiment that continues to show the same results.

Advertisement
Back