Tuesday Prediction

Edwards gets two crystal balls to UM. No one really cares. If those two crystal balls went to UF the sky would be falling. I just find that funny.

The crystal ball system is stupid , I don't think they understand what it even means . Predicting the future is supposed to be 100% accurate not chodes guessing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crystal Balls in June are dumb, but 24 hours before signing day it typically means something. Especially when there's more than one. It's definitely not bad news..... so nobody will talk about it.

Yeah I 100% agree they mean something now. We will see what happens with him tomorrow but personally I think these two CB's are big right now. And your also right about people won't talk about bc it's good news lol.

Advertisement
Easy fellas. Hunker down for 24 hours and try to keep the sh*t-slinging off the board.

Good workout at the Y this morning. I invite everyone to show up again tomorrow.

It helps ease the crootin stresses.

BTW WTF just happened?

Apparently brooklyndee wants Pete to ban himself from what I can see.

Should be fun. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] has been batting about .292

Is someone other than Berrios gonna return punts? Are we gonna open up that playbook?

You're sadly predictable you pre teen smegma boy. Work your agenda with someone else. It's not my fault you're gonna die miserable & all alone.

What are your final predictions?

Edwards gets two crystal balls to UM. No one really cares. If those two crystal balls went to UF the sky would be falling. I just find that funny.

The crystal ball system is stupid , I don't think they understand what it even means . Predicting the future is supposed to be 100% accurate not chodes guessing

Crystal Balls in June are dumb, but 24 hours before signing day it typically means something. Especially when there's more than one. It's definitely not bad news..... so nobody will talk about it.

If that's the case then why are some still predicting Edwards to Miami . We all know he was bought by the gaytors

Because some people are speculating. Look at how much things change in mere hours. U should expect that U have no idea what to expect. But like I said, the CB's aren't bad news right now.

If that's the case then why are some still predicting Edwards to Miami . We all know he was bought by the gaytors

Because some people are speculating. Look at how much things change in mere hours. U should expect that U have no idea what to expect. But like I said, the CB's aren't bad news right now.

Crystal balls aren't meant for Speculation. That's why it's a joke

Advertisement
One of the crystal balls came from Bud Elliot. Don't understand how he'd have any insight into Edwards recruitment.

You got to sift through the bullsh*t Edwards going to uf imo, crystal balls me nothing unless someone has intel

Hilliary been on the fence since day one... no big.

Seriously. Now people will act like his potential loss broke this class. Not absolving Rick of any potential criticism here but don't do it based on Hillery.

The coaches will go from using the premature #WatchTheFinish hashtag to echoing the "we only want kids that want to be Canes" line.

Facts. We can't even pull plan c uf Dbs w/ our first year recruiting bump. Goin have to retire from the recruiting board until pope picks UF or Bama

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] this is just another example... I'm starting to believe yall want this going on. Thisstatement is from a staff writer at that... good to know.

Advertisement
The coaches will go from using the premature #WatchTheFinish hashtag to echoing the "we only want kids that want to be Canes" line.

Facts. We can't even pull plan c uf Dbs w/ our first year recruiting bump. Goin have to retire from the recruiting board until pope picks UF or Bama

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] this is just another example... I'm starting to believe yall want this going on. Thisstatement is from a staff writer at that... good to know.

Here's the thing dee...it's ALWAYS gonna go down this way for anyone that has any knowledge about anything lol (see my post yesterday about "information" turning into "expectation.") It's a message board, which means when things don't go the way fans want them to go, they shoot the only guy they can - the messenger. Sucks for all involved but as I mentioned, the alternative is simply an information blackout. So guys like Pete and you and Tweed and whoever else ever brings a nugget of info to the board (whoop...) get crapped on when the INFORMATION that was legit 3 weeks ago changes.

I'm looking into Hillery. A flip wouldn't shock me.
At what point will yall finally start banning these people? This **** is absurd & carried away. Atleast let it be about something based on reality. You all let this crap continue & it's so obvious it's either trolls or just people that flat out wanna see us fail. I'm done.

Pretty sure Pete usually has some info, and definitely doesn't want Miami to fail.

Obviously I'm not saying Pete is doing this. I'm bringing it to his attention cause somethings gotta give. People should come to a canes website for the info & for the experience. It's a place most should atleast be canes fans. There will be some negativity that's based upon fact & legitimate concerns because fans do that... but anyone who says this is all legitimate is choosing the same. This thread is a perfect example. People still can't comprehend the reality of recruiting. The advancements of technology have made it to where these made ninnies have access to any & everything. But reality is February first is the only day that you'll know what's really going on. Yall here rumors or blatantly false **** & take off to the moon on it. This staff & these potential canes deserve better than that. These kids have worked their asses off to earn this day & in most instances miserable people with a blind sense of entitlement try to steal it from them. Coaches read these pages,recruits & their parents read these pages. This **** needs to stop. If people are legit canes fans than let them prove themselves.

Advertisement
I'm looking into Hillery. A flip wouldn't shock me.
At what point will yall finally start banning these people? This **** is absurd & carried away. Atleast let it be about something based on reality. You all let this crap continue & it's so obvious it's either trolls or just people that flat out wanna see us fail. I'm done.

Pretty sure Pete usually has some info, and definitely doesn't want Miami to fail.

Obviously I'm not saying Pete is doing this. I'm bringing it to his attention cause somethings gotta give. People should come to a canes website for the info & for the experience. It's a place most should atleast be canes fans. There will be some negativity that's based upon fact & legitimate concerns because fans do that... but anyone who says this is all legitimate is choosing the same. This thread is a perfect example. People still can't comprehend the reality of recruiting. The advancements of technology have made it to where these made ninnies have access to any & everything. But reality is February first is the only day that you'll know what's really going on. Yall here rumors or blatantly false **** & take off to the moon on it. This staff & these potential canes deserve better than that. These kids have worked their asses off to earn this day & in most instances miserable people with a blind sense of entitlement try to steal it from them. Coaches read these pages,recruits & their parents read these pages. This **** needs to stop. If people are legit canes fans than let them prove themselves.

The problem with all sites but especially this one because it's free, is the trolling will never stop. Everyone, especially recruits need to realize how many rival fans sign up and put Miami or Cane something as a screen name and stir up BS.

Here's the thing dee...it's ALWAYS gonna go down this way for anyone that has any knowledge about anything lol (see my post yesterday about "information" turning into "expectation.") It's a message board, which means when things don't go the way fans want them to go, they shoot the only guy they can - the messenger. Sucks for all involved but as I mentioned, the alternative is simply an information blackout. So guys like Pete and you and Tweed and whoever else ever brings a nugget of info to the board (whoop...) get crapped on when the INFORMATION that was legit 3 weeks ago changes.

IF people are too stoopid & weak minded for this than they shouldn't be relevant regardless. But all of this doom & gloom. The world is falling **** is baseless. People have no right for this #1 because you don't know who will be in this class. #2 you don't know who this staff believes will be in this class in certain instances. #3 you are clearly confused about what a national recruit previous to this year looked at the current university of miami football status as. We had became a third teir to national recruits & you can't 100% change it from how we were looked at to getting that same kid to commit overnight... this staff deserves credit for how hard they ate working for these same fans who would happily **** on them. This is a **** good class whether stars back it up or not. Just like last year. This team is rapidly on the rise but of you listen to nothing but people on here you'd swear we just went 5-7 with yet another **** season to come.fml

IF people are too stoopid & weak minded for this than they shouldn't be relevant regardless. But all of this doom & gloom. The world is falling **** is baseless. People have no right for this #1 because you don't know who will be in this class. #2 you don't know who this staff believes will be in this class in certain instances. #3 you are clearly confused about what a national recruit previous to this year looked at the current university of miami football status as. We had became a third teir to national recruits & you can't 100% change it from how we were looked at to getting that same kid to commit overnight... this staff deserves credit for how hard they ate working for these same fans who would happily **** on them. This is a **** good class whether stars back it up or not. Just like last year. This team is rapidly on the rise but of you listen to nothing but people on here you'd swear we just went 5-7 with yet another **** season to come.fml

I completely agree, and was trying to make that exact same point in my post yesterday, but this is sadly the nature of a free message board. Just have to try and "ignore the noise" lol and keep fighting the good fight. After NSD I'm gonna make another thread related to this, but it would be useless to start it now for the reasons you just mentioned.

Advertisement

I agree with you but I think Miami fans are beaten down by getting crapped on year after year with recruits. Add in the fact that the last 3 corches were pee wee level and then Richt completely crapped the bed in October.

also lets not forget #4 how many of the kids that fans hate on, turn out to actually be much better than the kids ranked much higher.

Advertisement
Back