Tuesday Prediction

Advertisement
The coaches will go from using the premature #WatchTheFinish hashtag to echoing the "we only want kids that want to be Canes" line.

Facts. We can't even pull plan c uf Dbs w/ our first year recruiting bump. Goin have to retire from the recruiting board until pope picks UF or Bama

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] this is just another example... I'm starting to believe yall want this going on. Thisstatement is from a staff writer at that... good to know.

Here's the thing dee...it's ALWAYS gonna go down this way for anyone that has any knowledge about anything lol (see my post yesterday about "information" turning into "expectation.") It's a message board, which means when things don't go the way fans want them to go, they shoot the only guy they can - the messenger. Sucks for all involved but as I mentioned, the alternative is simply an information blackout. So guys like Pete and you and Tweed and whoever else ever brings a nugget of info to the board (whoop...) get crapped on when the INFORMATION that was legit 3 weeks ago changes.

IF people are too stoopid & weak minded for this than they shouldn't be relevant regardless. But all of this doom & gloom. The world is falling **** is baseless. People have no right for this #1 because you don't know who will be in this class. #2 you don't know who this staff believes will be in this class in certain instances. #3 you are clearly confused about what a national recruit previous to this year looked at the current university of miami football status as. We had became a third teir to national recruits & you can't 100% change it from how we were looked at to getting that same kid to commit overnight... this staff deserves credit for how hard they ate working for these same fans who would happily **** on them. This is a **** good class whether stars back it up or not. Just like last year. This team is rapidly on the rise but of you listen to nothing but people on here you'd swear we just went 5-7 with yet another **** season to come.fml

True...

The coaches will go from using the premature #WatchTheFinish hashtag to echoing the "we only want kids that want to be Canes" line.

Facts. We can't even pull plan c uf Dbs w/ our first year recruiting bump. Goin have to retire from the recruiting board until pope picks UF or Bama

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] this is just another example... I'm starting to believe yall want this going on. Thisstatement is from a staff writer at that... good to know.

Here's the thing dee...it's ALWAYS gonna go down this way for anyone that has any knowledge about anything lol (see my post yesterday about "information" turning into "expectation.") It's a message board, which means when things don't go the way fans want them to go, they shoot the only guy they can - the messenger. Sucks for all involved but as I mentioned, the alternative is simply an information blackout. So guys like Pete and you and Tweed and whoever else ever brings a nugget of info to the board (whoop...) get crapped on when the INFORMATION that was legit 3 weeks ago changes.

IF people are too stoopid & weak minded for this than they shouldn't be relevant regardless. But all of this doom & gloom. The world is falling **** is baseless. People have no right for this #1 because you don't know who will be in this class. #2 you don't know who this staff believes will be in this class in certain instances. #3 you are clearly confused about what a national recruit previous to this year looked at the current university of miami football status as. We had became a third teir to national recruits & you can't 100% change it from how we were looked at to getting that same kid to commit overnight... this staff deserves credit for how hard they ate working for these same fans who would happily **** on them. This is a **** good class whether stars back it up or not. Just like last year. This team is rapidly on the rise but of you listen to nothing but people on here you'd swear we just went 5-7 with yet another **** season to come.fml

It doesn't matter how bad you are at understanding paragraphs.

You can't change your record and you are batting a terrible percentage young kid.

You can't change your record and you are batting a terrible percentage young kid.

Last I'll say on this - I try not to get caught up in percentages with guys that bring info to the board. INFORMATION CHANGES. Daily. Hourly. What somebody posted three weeks ago may well have been accurate three weeks ago and it might be horsecrap now because 'Crootin. I deal with some of that here: https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/recruiting/116743

Let's try and stay away from who was right and wrong (and when) and focus on which kids the STAFF signs tomorrow. That's all that matters, IMO.

Advertisement

Last I'll say on this - I try not to get caught up in percentages with guys that bring info to the board. INFORMATION CHANGES. Daily. Hourly. What somebody posted three weeks ago may well have been accurate three weeks ago and it might be horsecrap now because 'Crootin. I deal with some of that here: https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/recruiting/116743

Let's try and stay away from who was right and wrong (and when) and focus on which kids the STAFF signs tomorrow. That's all that matters, IMO.

And that right there has happened to all of us who actually know someone close to the progrum.

You were doing so well until the last two sentences lol. But your point is taken.

Advertisement

Sorry but you said we where getting all of these kids and we are not. you are a full on homer piece of **** bro.

AHEm Smith a silent, hollaoman a silent, edwards, henderson, amiright????? #WATCHTHEFINISH

AHEm Smith a silent, hollaoman a silent, edwards, henderson, amiright????? #WATCHTHEFINISH

Yeah,a rough couple months for Brookyndee.

Advertisement

I felt compelled to bump this bad boy, since in all likelihood, this will perhaps be this dudes last post under this screen name.

I'm almost certain this guy is BigConch. He's the fake insider that famously was an insider to the Patrick Peterson camp/debacle.

Godspeed sir. Hopefully you'll come back another decade from now to deliver this magnificent level of troll.

Lmao. Sad that's what life is for yall but hey. No pressure. I understand. Honestly this **** ain't this important to me where I'd change a screen name to come tell a bunch of clowns about um. Lil more to life awkward. Up to u what u wanna believe. I already put in my years for this university & will continue to where it matters which I'm sorry but it ain't to a vastly unloyal fanbase on a free message board. The people this doesnt apply to clearly shouldn't take offense to this.if it wrongs true on the other hand than it is what it is.

Advertisement
Back