Tuesday Prediction

I'm looking into Hillery. A flip wouldn't shock me.
At what point will yall finally start banning these people? This **** is absurd & carried away. Atleast let it be about something based on reality. You all let this crap continue & it's so obvious it's either trolls or just people that flat out wanna see us fail. I'm done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At what point will yall finally start banning these people? This **** is absurd & carried away. Atleast let it be about something based on reality. You all let this crap continue & it's so obvious it's either trolls or just people that flat out wanna see us fail. I'm done.
Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure Pete usually has some info, and definitely doesn't want Miami to fail.

Advertisement

Then why cancel Bateman's visit?

they got hillery to cancel his UF visit. the issue from what i read was his mom doesnt want him at Miami even though he wants to be. many thought he'd be dropped after herbert committed

Richt just needs to sweet talk Momma a little bit. Recite some verses from 2nd Corinthians, and sing a Psalm or two with her.

The coaches will go from using the premature #WatchTheFinish hashtag to echoing the "we only want kids that want to be Canes" line.

Facts. We can't even pull plan c uf Dbs w/ our first year recruiting bump. Goin have to retire from the recruiting board until pope picks UF or Bama

Advertisement
CB to Miami for Edwards....

Obviously the day will be consumed with Hendo and Edwards news

At some point Jeff Thomas will be rumored to another school not Miami

DJ Johnson will be crystal balled to USC
Add a few extra last day rumors.

Be prepared

The coaches will go from using the premature #WatchTheFinish hashtag to echoing the "we only want kids that want to be Canes" line.

They have already started. Banda with his phone call last night and Rumph interview with 247. I hate hearing how we only want kids that bleed orange and green. Sometimes in sales you have to show someone that your product is best and convince them that it is. Not everyone wants what your selling up front.

Advertisement
CB to Miami for Edwards....

Obviously the day will be consumed with Hendo and Edwards news

At some point Jeff Thomas will be rumored to another school not Miami

DJ Johnson will be crystal balled to USC
Add a few extra last day rumors.

Be prepared

Bud Elliot and Andrew Ellis both cbed Edwards to Miami last night and this morning

Last edited:

It's total fûckery on here. You can't get a decent thread going right now without the lunacy. I'm getting tired of it too.

Good workout at the Y this morning. I invite everyone to show up again tomorrow.

It helps ease the crootin stresses.

BTW WTF just happened?

Advertisement
Back