Tuesday Prediction

Good workout at the Y this morning. I invite everyone to show up again tomorrow.

It helps ease the crootin stresses.

BTW WTF just happened?

We'll save for posters freaking out, two more cbs came in for Edwards. I'm waiting on that podcast to drop maybe we'll bet some insight heading into tomorrow

Advertisement
Good workout at the Y this morning. I invite everyone to show up again tomorrow.

BTW WTF just happened?

We'll save for posters freaking out, two more cbs came in for Edwards. I'm waiting on that podcast to drop maybe we'll bet some insight heading into tomorrow

So should I put the caulk ring on or not?

Advertisement

BTW WTF just happened?

Works for me every time!

Don't skip leg day and I see a bright future for you.
Chest and arms MWF, legs Tue/Thurs. throw in some crank-ups on Saturday and call it a week

I do crank work like abs, but to each his own by friend.

Advertisement
CB to Miami for Edwards....

Obviously the day will be consumed with Hendo and Edwards news

At some point Jeff Thomas will be rumored to another school not Miami

DJ Johnson will be crystal balled to USC
Add a few extra last day rumors.

Be prepared

Bud Elliot and Andrew Ellis both cbed Edwards to Miami last night and this morning

Looks like the okie doke from Pud and Ellis.

BTW WTF just happened?

Apparently brooklyndee wants Pete to ban himself from what I can see.

Should be fun. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] has been batting about .292

Is someone other than Berrios gonna return punts? Are we gonna open up that playbook?

Advertisement
Edwards gets two crystal balls to UM. No one really cares. If those two crystal balls went to UF the sky would be falling. I just find that funny.

Edwards gets two crystal balls to UM. No one really cares. If those two crystal balls went to UF the sky would be falling. I just find that funny.

remember the old sports radio mentality -- the ratings/callers are always higher after a loss than a win

The crystal ball system is stupid , I don't think they understand what it even means . Predicting the future is supposed to be 100% accurate not chodes guessing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

The crystal ball system is stupid , I don't think they understand what it even means . Predicting the future is supposed to be 100% accurate not chodes guessing

I'm not a big fan of it either but this late in the system when they make those predictions they know something we dont. And not all of them are guesses. Some of the crystal balls are from legible sources.

Crystal Balls in June are dumb, but 24 hours before signing day it typically means something. Especially when there's more than one. It's definitely not bad news..... so nobody will talk about it.

Crystal Balls in June are dumb, but 24 hours before signing day it typically means something. Especially when there's more than one. It's definitely not bad news..... so nobody will talk about it.

If that's the case then why are some still predicting Edwards to Miami . We all know he was bought by the gaytors

Advertisement
Back