NFL Tua + the Dolphins medical staff

Advertisement
If the CT was clear then no, you can’t. They can be released with specific discharge instructions that limit any adverse risk.
And I can safely say that if you collapse on the field trying to walk after severe whiplash, your CT won't be clear. Just about every doctor says this.

But don't take my word, take this mans word, one of the leading neuroscientist doctors and researchers on CTE:

And I can safely say that if you collapse on the field trying to walk after severe whiplash, your CT won't be clear. Just about every doctor says this.

But don't take my word, take this mans word, one of the leading neuroscientist doctors and researchers on CTE:

The point is………you don’t objectively know it wasn’t.

Advertisement
and I can still say my piece on it, and i can still call it malpractice
And it won’t make you right, so it’s probably good that as of now your opinion doesn’t matter.

With that said, I’m all for a transparent investigation to get to an appropriate resolution one way or the other.

Who cares if he tried to walk straight and collapsed right in front of everyone minutes prior? He won a sports game, celebrate!

Wonder how you celebrated after hearing Gronkowski played with fluid in his head...
Lol…You totally missed my point. I wonder if it’s due to time difference where you are or if the earth is flat. I wasn’t emphasizing the victory. I was emphasizing his cognitive presence and his physical coordination after coming back. Both, in contrast to the symptoms listed above it. From personal experience, I have taken a tumble on a bike, landed on sacrum area, and have lost feeling in one of my legs, similar to what Tua described his legs as “Gumby.” But you be you, my friend.

The point is………you don’t objectively know it wasn’t.
One of the side effects of social media is that everyone is an expert on everything. They will fight you to defend their “expert findings” to no end, even if the facts say different, which no one here can be certain of. Let it be, brah😂😂😂

Advertisement
Lol…You totally missed my point. I wonder if it’s due to time difference where you are or if the earth is flat. I wasn’t emphasizing the victory. I was emphasizing his cognitive presence and his physical coordination after coming back. Both, in contrast to the symptoms listed above it. From personal experience, I have taken a tumble on a bike, landed on sacrum area, and have lost feeling in one of my legs, similar to what Tua described his legs as “Gumby.” But you be you, my friend.
And how was his cognitive presence and his physical coordination today?

But yeah, a football player collapsing on the field, holding his head is a lower back injury.

One of the side effects of social media is that everyone is an expert on everything. They will fight you to defend their “expert findings” to no end, even if the facts say different, which no one here can be certain of. Let it be, brah😂😂😂
If y'all keep this attitude during the pandemic... just saying.

And how was his cognitive presence and his physical coordination today?

But yeah, a football player collapsing on the field, holding his head is a lower back injury.
You are absolutely, 100% right. Peace out…

You are absolutely, 100% right. Peace out…
I have nothing to gain if I am right. Me pointing out that the NFL has a huge problem disclosing injuries because the teams either hide it or try to cover up things or let players play despite them clearly not being supposed to does nothing for me.

I hope Tua gets a complete examination and, importantly, enough time to recover and the NFL to take a long and hard look at themselves and their injury policy. We just had a player witnessing a fencing posture in conciousness whilst being entirely incapable of removing the result at hand. The dude looked at his ******* hands and everyone could see the shock in his face.

He could be ******* Vontaze Burfict for all I care, no one should witness this.

Advertisement
I have nothing to gain if I am right. Me pointing out that the NFL has a huge problem disclosing injuries because the teams either hide it or try to cover up things or let players play despite them clearly not being supposed to does nothing for me.

I hope Tua gets a complete examination and, importantly, enough time to recover and the NFL to take a long and hard look at themselves and their injury policy. We just had a player witnessing a fencing posture in conciousness whilst being entirely incapable of removing the result at hand. The dude looked at his ******* hands and everyone could see the shock in his face.

He could be ******* Vontaze Burfict for all I care, no one should witness this.
Then let’s just wait for the facts to come out, why make accusations and draw conclusions now?

Then let’s just wait for the facts to come out, why make accusations and draw conclusions now?
Because its painfully obvious in my eyes, just like its painfully obvious in the eyes of some Dolphins fans that everything was fine.

If the Dolphins and league followed protocol and he passed nothing will be done to them. Tua should be talked to.

I don’t care if he passed or not I would have put him on the field…holding a clipboard or bringing in water but no helmet. Don’t mess with the brain. Again though we weren’t in the room with Tua, dolphins dr., and expert.

Didn’t need to be thrown to the ground like that. I am old school and like the tough play but it wasn’t needed and if they had a U on their helmet would have been tossed for something. I am sure our OL took his knee out and he didn’t finish the game cause they defend their guy.

Advertisement
It seems so many people would have had to straight up lied if last weeks injury was actually a head injury that its unlikely, but that video looks like its a head injury. I certainly thought that when it happened. Or he could have felt faint from getting up to fast after getting the wind knocked out of him.

The injury this week was different. The full speed is crazy. He was slammed harder to the ground than anyone I have seen. Its like at the very last part of the fall he just went into hyper speed or something.

If this indeed is second impact then he would be automatically denied for clearance if he was in high school or below. And let me be clear I mean denied forever. God willing there really was only one total concussion here

Nowinski is from Boston. Take a guess which team he roots for, which team he likes to bash…

Advertisement
Back