TT vs MIAMI game two!!!!!

Smith
11.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
So with the exception of the BCC game early Sunday we've scored 3 runs in 34 innings?

Thank God our pitching has been stellar or we would have been right there with UF/FSU in their 2 and out performances

we just can't hit. the entire team went cold at the wrong time. Take away BCC and it's been abysmal. not much you can do about it other than hope the pitching holds up and we can eek something out in late innings. sometimes this **** happens.

Advertisement
He was safe, btw.

Yes sir, but I think it has been established we will not get those calls. TT's pitcher is also getting some BS strikes, but to his credit, he is staying near the strike zone all day and is going to get some. We are not getting ****.

UM

Advertisement
Every ******* time we get to the 7 8 9 part of their line up I think I can step away for a minute and then they rip us.

7 and 8 guys both get on and now we need another miracle. When was the last time we had a 1 2 3 inning (not hitting).

This game got exciting quickly.

TT is about to do damage. 1 run scored, no out, runners on 2nd and 3rd.

Advertisement
There we have it...can only live dangerously so long. We can thank the ump and first base for a lot, but we have given them all the time in the world to put together an inning.

UM

Advertisement
Back