TT vs MIAMI game two!!!!!

Advertisement
We got a guy to 2nd base. Baby steps. Get a guy to 3rd in the 8th and we can finally score in the 9th.

Same **** just a different day
We can't hit for **** we commit errors in the worst situations
Get morris the **** out of Coral Gables after this game

Advertisement
Ruiz and Heyward took a good approach, the rest ****** --- weak roll over grounders --- ****** A

20.jpg

Morris and the entire staff need to be gone yesterday. Anyone who supports this atrocity should be a Baker Act. We are so **** poor at the plate it's flat out embarrassing.

Advertisement
Ruiz and Heyward took a good approach, the rest ****ty --- weak roll over grounders --- ****in A

An approach that each and every batter should have taken all game long with this kid sniffing around the plate....perfect at bats against his stuff.

UM

Advertisement
Besides the 3rd game we now have produced 3 runs in the other 35 innings we have played. You can plug in any local high school team in there at this point and they would have more success. No freaking joke.

Advertisement
I have never seen a division one baseball team roll over more times than us... The most groundouts the world has ever seen.... and the worst one of them all at it is abreu
not a chance in **** i draft that kid... He has bad mechanics and you can't teach that at this age you either have it or not

I have never seen a division one baseball team roll over more times than us... The most groundouts the world has ever seen.... and the worst one of them all at it is abreu
not a chance in **** i draft that kid... He has bad mechanics and you can't teach that at this age you either have it or not

Feel pretty certain this coaching staff would struggle to teach it if you could anyway....just saying...not a whole lot of stellar mechanics across the board save a few.

UM

Advertisement
Back