TT vs MIAMI game two!!!!!

Advertisement
i guess i'm that guy that never gives up.
[video=youtube;U157X0jy5iw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U157X0jy5iw&feature=kp[/video]
even if we lose today, the kids will lean and grow from it. Cane4Life

Advertisement
Top of the ninth when you are down by 2 and we commit a error? That is a routine play, take your time and make the throw. I have no idea why the kid slid to get it?

Texas Tech plays great baseball. Have to give then that. If Morris had us playing like that when it mattered i think we win the CWS. Tech has great at bats, great situational hitting, great fielding, and great pitching. Most of the guys are probably not better than any of the guys we have but they are being coached up to play great baseball. Our program hasn't had that in 10 years in any sport and it is sad honestly.... Hats off to Coach L though at least he can do it

129.gif

LETS GO CANES!!!!!!!!! :stormwarning:

Advertisement
TT, a hald *** team of clowns that do nothing, but they can execute. The EXACT opposite of the Canes philosophy.

This umpire is very suspect back there
The inside lower half on both left handers and right handers is down right awful

When the best play of the game for your team is hitting into fielder's choices to avoid the DP, you don't give a 3 year extension to the coach.

LOL! Now we just have to wait for the Shalala/Morris slurpers to attack posters and blame them for the loss.

Advertisement
solid season. more fun than i anticipated going into the season.
Congrats on winning the ACC :stormwarning:
21.jpg

21.jpg

I expected more starting the season actually with the starting pitching we had, but after going 13-12, it was more fun than I anticipated from that point.

Oh well....have a good one fellas.

UM

21.jpg

Not going to lie, I didn't think this season would amount to much. It was a fun ride, and being the #15 RPI and getting the #17 RPI in your regional wasn't any picnic, but I thought we'd get through, so I am disappoint. We have a good young core and what looks like a really good class coming in. Will be interesting to see what happens with the rotation next year.

Advertisement
So let's recap. We score 1 run in game one against BCC and that was due to a passed ball. Game 2 were were shut out by TT. Game 4 we score 2 runs in 10 innings. Game 5 we were shut out for a 2nd time against TT. All of this while playing our own stadium with our fans dominating the crowd. Yup, Morris deserves an extension. No need to fire him and this putrid staff.

We didn't win the ACC. We had the best record during the regular season. GT won the ACC.

We went into a postseason dive that ranks among the best, better than the last 20 years of our famous chokes.

I was proud of the regular season, but the postseason was business as usual. Terrible play, terrible fielding, non existant bats, baserunning errors only seen in T ball. In other words: "Morrisball".

I just hope Dimare follows in the footsteps of Coker, Shannon and Perry as AWFUL assistant coach hires! Shalala gets it!

If TT and the Canes switched managers, we would have won out. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a Shalala slurper.

So let's recap. We score 1 run in game one against BCC and that was due to a passed ball. Game 2 were were shut out by TT. Game 4 we score 2 runs in 10 innings. Game 5 we were shut out for a 2nd time against TT. All of this while playing our own stadium with our fans dominating the crowd. Yup, Morris deserves an extension. No need to fire him and this putrid staff.

Absolute horsesht. And the administration - which doesn't understand college baseball - will continue to celebrate the fact that we made a regional. That is until we have one of those seasons that we have just barely avoided in recent years, and the streak ends. By extending the guy who has let this program rot, we are just begging to see this program reach all-time lows.

Advertisement
Back