Trouble in Gainesville?

Love that place. Almost got into a brawl there during the UM-FSU game 2017 season. When langham scored my buddy threw up the U in a bunch of obnoxious FSU fans face and one pushed him. Mind you my friend is 6’3 240 and Buddy was like 5’8”. My friend pushed him back and buddy flew from the bar to where they have the tables seating. It was like 2 vs. 6 so I grabbed my friend and bounced. Best part was after I dragged him outside he looked at me and was like, “Bro WTF, I’ve been training for this day, let’s go smash those MF’s.” I died laughing.
Lol...I usually sit at the outdoor bar when the weather is enjoyable..I've had my share of confrontations there...One in particular...Last yr I was there having a Beer with a Good friend...and I was wearing a SeanTay UM Jersey (Authentic)..And some azzwipe FSU Douche was sitting at one of the picnic tables with some of his buddies, and as I walked by after I used the bathroom, the Dude yells..."Oh Look"...another Cane Wannabe....So I stopped, and said, Wannabe??....(unbeknownst to him, two former Canes (well known) were on there way to meet me there...So by that time the two former Canes pull up in the parking lot behind Graffitti Junction, and proceed to walk up onto the Wood Deck out back, leaving his entire table (and several other tables who recognized the UM players) with their Jaws on the floor...(True story)...Thouroughly embarrassing the azzwipe, to the point of all his buddys laughing at his Nole ***....My last words to him were "Quote"....Still think I'm a Wannabe??...And the dude (with his buddys still Mocking him) sat there like a complete Buffoon with absolutely no comeback whatsoever....Lol....The manager (who I'm friends with) ended up buying a round for all of us...(not the FSU guy and his friends) CaneInOrlando shut the whole Deck down...Lol...

Advertisement
Lol...I usually sit at the outdoor bar when the weather is enjoyable..I've had my share of confrontations there...One in particular...Last yr I was there having a Beer with a Good friend...and I was wearing a SeanTay UM Jersey (Authentic)..And some azzwipe FSU Douche was sitting at one of the picnic tables with some of his buddies, and as I walked by after I used the bathroom, the Dude yells..."Oh Look"...another Cane Wannabe....So I stopped, and said, Wannabe??....(unbeknownst to him, two former Canes (well known) were on there way to meet me there...So by that time the two former Canes pull up in the parking lot behind Graffitti Junction, and proceed to walk up onto the Wood Deck out back, leaving his entire table (and several other tables who recognized the UM players) with their Jaws on the floor...(True story)...Thouroughly embarrassing the azzwipe, to the point of all his buddys laughing at his Nole ***....My last words to him were "Quote"....Still think I'm a Wannabe??...And the dude (with his buddys still Mocking him) sat there like a complete Buffoon with absolutely no comeback whatsoever....Lol....The manager (who I'm friends with) ended up buying a round for all of us...(not the FSU guy and his friends) CaneInOrlando shut the whole Deck down...Lol...

Nice bro. Lol. FSU fans always embarrassing themselves. Like a elderly person with depends.

Thank you. This is 100% true. I too work in PE in NYC and as I stated above we are obviously not placing guys like Stanford or the Ivys, but we have more than UF without a doubt.

UF is looked at as a joke of a school. I have literally never met a front office PE UF grad.

We have guys on this forum that work in completely different fields trying to say "well forbes has UF higher than UM so that means they will get jobs over UM kids". Or my favorite " the school doesn't matter". That is 100% bs in any competitive field. Their is no doubt a hierarchy. Even within the Ivys, Cambridge, Stanford, etc. Schools like Harvard and Yale are seen as the most elite, whereas schools like Cornell are seen more on the level of Duke than their Ivy peers.

You can't work in PE - you post too much!!!

Nice bro. Lol. FSU fans always embarrassing themselves. Like a elderly person with depends.
Their there all the time...I've even had the Douchebags do the Chop on several occasions, as I walk by, because on weekends I always have some type of UM apparel on...Its gotten so bad, that I've had to promise my GF to not get into anything when I'm out with her...Lol....I almost ruined her X-Mas party several yrs ago, at The Cheesecake Factory, because the Gator Douche himself Mike Bianchi was present, and ran his faqquit mouth, not knowing anything about me...

@Sigma_Cane_7 CaneInOrlando is so Brazen, that I almost got thrown out of the Publix @ Lake Eola (GF lives upstairs in the Paramount)...arguing with some Gator Stock boy who ran his mouth...Lol...Who tf gets almost tossed from Publix Talking Smack so loud, that management stepped in??..Lol...
I can't count how many time the GF has looked at me and said, "Can't I take you anywhere"??....Lol....

Advertisement
Scary. Very scary. Read the NYPost link. This Jones kid is a bonafide criminal.

We are going to decimate UF. Place is a "dumpster fire".

Florida trying to change the headlines 😂

The official Canes Football Twitter should tweet an announcement that we're playing the Green Bay Packers in the year 2047. And then use these hashtags "#JustKidding #WeHaveNoDumpsterFireToDistractYouFrom"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anytime someone makes fun of UF I get all tingly on the inside. I was just catching up on some Stephen Colbert episodes on my DVR. He has a segment called "meanwhile." Regardless of whether or not you are a fan of Stephen, due to politics, the "meanwhile" segments are normally very funny. I was just watching the May 7th episode and out of nowhere he hit me with this pearl. The joke starts at the 1:40 minute mark and goes through the 1:55 mark.

Advertisement

Anytime someone makes fun of UF I get all tingly on the inside. I was just catching up on some Stephen Colbert episodes on my DVR. He has a segment called "meanwhile." Regardless of whether or not you are a fan of Stephen, due to politics, the "meanwhile" segments are normally very funny. I was just watching the May 7th episode and out of nowhere he hit me with this pearl. The joke starts at the 1:40 minute mark and goes through the 1:55 mark.

LMAO! Water filled test dummies! More like swamp water filled test dummies!

Advertisement

LOL!! The best part is the amusement park was in NJ, had absolutely nothing to do with FL and yet he takes a shot at UF kids. haahahhaha I love it! Thanks for posting, Reg.

Advertisement
Back