Trouble in Gainesville?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently you’re not too familiar with the methodology U.S. News & World Report uses to rank schools. It’s about 10% academics, I've posted extensively on it with the actual metrics. If you’re interested you could do a search.
Yeah give me a break. You didnt get the same attention and quality of an experience at a school with 35,000 vs 10,100, idgaf what "ranking" is used. Our gen eds are smaller and then after that its even more compounded, <20 students past a 110 and the advanced classes 400/500 are seminar style <10.

The market agrees too, why are schools with a good reputation generally under 12,000, max?

LMFAO Florida is a top 35 school. It's nowhere close. Those academic rankings are NOT based on academics.

The only public schools that could even touch the top 35 in terms of actual academics are the Cal system, NYU, Texas, Michigan and UNC.
University of Illinois ain't no slouch either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would you prefer Forbes?

68. UF
100. UM
163. FSU

Source: https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/list/

Who cares about"how many safe places the campus has" or "which school has the best on campus plays" or whatever other ********* is being factored in.

The only criteria that matters is what kind of jobs the grads get placed in. I would go to a school in Los Cabos that has 0 on campus activities if it meant it gave me a shot at landing a great job straight out of college.

Graduating from a school like UF guarantees you are not going to be very competitive after graduating. If you think elite companies are going to pull up the Forbes or US news list when looking at applicants you are out of your mind. They look at past experience with grads from that school and word of mouth from other people in the field.

I wonder if the average gayturd is gonna be as fast with the recruiting calculator as they normally are after today's Glorious events???

"Hill and Steele were terrible so far in practice and really deserved to be 1 stars or unrated so it is actually bumping our class up by getting rid of them. Also the rest of the kids on campus have been killing it so far and deserve to be bumped up to 5 stars. Look at Mullet bringing in the greatest recruiting class in CFB history. All hail the mullet."

Advertisement

Class of 19
giphy.gif

Who cares about"how many safe places the campus has" or "which school has the best on campus plays" or whatever other ********* is being factored in.

The only criteria that matters is what kind of jobs the grads get placed in. I would go to a school in Los Cabos that has 0 on campus activities if it meant it gave me a shot at landing a great job straight out of college.

Graduating from a school like UF guarantees you are not going to be very competitive after graduating. If you think elite companies are going to pull up the Forbes or US news list when looking at applicants you are out of your mind. They look at past experience with grads from that school and word of mouth from other people in the field.
Get the best education you can afford. UF is the best public university in the state. It's that simple.

Get the best education you can afford. UF is the best public university in the state. It's that simple.

That was not what we were discussing. If your statement is "UF is better than FSU and the local community college" than sure you are correct. However, to say UF is a great school academically is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back