who am I missing?
Edwards

Advertisement
What a BEAUTIFUL Day....Lol....
Hey!!!...Where's CaneInOrlando?????
Me.......

Advertisement

Hahahahahaha!

This just made me choke on my 1pm martini.

Can you imagine it around here if Baez (or Doherty) tweeted something like this?

These clowns and Mullins are probably throwing this guy under the bus because he was a California JUCO corch prior to taking the job in Gheynsville. These morons can't understand why this kid would flee their dumpster fire and are probably accusing this disgruntled simp of directing him to go home or even better -to go to USC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Donnie Mullins flying cross country to try to make amends and the kid enters the Portal before his greasy *** is probably even back in Gheynsville is hilarious.

And there’s his defense for a waiver.... staff u responsive to his request to be removed from an uncomfortable situation

Advertisement
Advertisement
And there’s his defense for a waiver.... staff u responsive to his request to be removed from an uncomfortable situation

Ohhhh for sure. IF this kid isn't implicated at all in the *** crimes accusations then he has a beyond solid case for immediate eligibility as they clearly ignored his (valid) concerns about his living situation.

Advertisement
Back