TRob interview interesting

Ts is 50/50. Hes getting better every week , the experience of playing cb is showing. If he keeps getting better he might play himself up further in the draft , but he’s not leaving if it’s not the first couple rounds
He's not playing corner in the league anyhow. Maybe for one year then he'll be at safety

Advertisement
I know and hear ya.
Someone else commented. and I tend to agree, that offenses are trying to have him cover bigger receivers that can just "outbody" him. So that may be part of it.
Makes me appreciate a little bit more a guy like Lamurcus Joyner, who was also undersized, but played well at DB and has been in the league for several years (looks likeJoynrr plays safety and not CB so that may have something to do with it).
I’m with you

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Rique is playing even better with the young guys at safety

He also doesn’t have to worry about Bolden blowing his kidneys out smh

He's not playing corner in the league anyhow. Maybe for one year then he'll be at safety
Safety is likely , maybe even a hybrid position. If his heart is set on cb he needs another year of film and more experience at the position. This is his only year of film, he played star majority of his time at Uga.

Advertisement
he is 100% gone this offseason. He was sold fools gold by manny this off season.

We’re going to push out the best coach/recruiter we’ve had in this program in forever because of manny’s little man syndrome
Best coach we’ve had in forever? What?!

Sure he is a great recruiter but I don’t know how you’re getting to best coach

Advertisement
Best coach we’ve had in forever? What?!

Sure he is a great recruiter but I don’t know how you’re getting to best coach
Look at his resume. It speaks for itself. He goes on the recruiting trail as the 1a or 1b db coach in college football next to Corey Raymond

Advertisement
T-Rob is a really good recruiter but this board completely hyped this guy up to be a miracle worker as a position coach. Our DB's have been nominally better this year and frankly, I wouldn't lose any sleep if he moved on especially if the whole staff was purged, including Manny.
You sound like a HATER. . .

I started the thread bc I saw it this morning on the bleacher feed. my bad.

Wanted to simply get takes on TR at this point of the season and possibly moving forward.

I loved the hire, love the guy.

Want him to stay desperately, no matter the coaching situation.

Just thought it interesting that he mentioned a possible constraint on his influence - CMD.

Coulda coach spoke right around that by not mentioning it at all.

Am I reading too much into it?

I certainly hope so.
What about Trob goin to FIU as HC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back