TRob interview interesting

Advertisement
he is 100% gone this offseason. He was sold fools gold by manny this off season.

We’re going to push out the best coach/recruiter we’ve had in this program in forever because of manny’s little man syndrome
He wasn't going to be able to help with what he had anyway. I said it was a good hire but it may be a one year rental. He has to get his evals in.....he ain't making Ivey into a good player. Those corners are t good

Interview this morning

Noticed near the verrrry beginning - around :30 mark - he speaks to what CMD let's him run.

and CIS go....
Oh really? Like what? I listened to the interview twice. I think you are reaching.

This what happens when you do a lousy job recruiting cornerback position in quality and quantity.

TRob was very professional in the interview.

Advertisement
He wasn't going to be able to help with what he had anyway. I said it was a good hire but it may be a one year rental. He has to get his evals in.....he ain't making Ivey into a good player. Those corners are t good
With him and Rique gone after the season and the recruiting class on life support we better hit that portal hard af for CB help

Advertisement
With him and Rique gone after the season and the recruiting class on life support we better hit that portal hard af for CB help
Ts is 50/50. Hes getting better every week , the experience of playing cb is showing. If he keeps getting better he might play himself up further in the draft , but he’s not leaving if it’s not the first couple rounds

Advertisement
So he would just leave just to leave b/c Manny? Highly doubt he gets anything other than a secondaries coaching spot which would be a lateral move.

T-Rob is a really good recruiter but this board completely hyped this guy up to be a miracle worker as a position coach. Our DB's have been nominally better this year and frankly, I wouldn't lose any sleep if he moved on especially if the whole staff was purged, including Manny.

Advertisement
T-Rob is a really good recruiter but this board completely hyped this guy up to be a miracle worker as a position coach. Our DB's have been nominally better this year and frankly, I wouldn't lose any sleep if he moved on especially if the whole staff was purged, including Manny.
He’s recruited his behind off. You admit DB’s have been better. He’s the S coach and two true freshmen look like the answer already.

What more does he need to do?

Advertisement
Back