TRob interview interesting

Advertisement
Next year's class is decimated.....the new HC better be relentless immediately or he is in trouble early.
Not as big of a problem as it used to be with the portal. Mario (if true) would absolutely rack up. Roster management would be tricky.. but we'd just be heavy upperclassmen for a bit (see Mich St).

Advertisement
Never understood why he gets bashed for anything. Proven to be a stud recruiter and we gave him a bunch of last second rumph specials and expected what exactly? Young guys look good. Importance of good DBs has never been higher. Keep. Him. Here.

Shocking.

Rock N Roll Wtf GIF by Zakk Wylde

Advertisement
Just asking... Is there any possibility that he stays? Him and DVD had recruiting LIT a few months ago lol. Almost made me care about recruiting again.

We need stout recruiters on the staff. TRob is likely the best recruiter on the staff. We should try to keep him. It's also not a great look for TRob to be jumping from one job to another each year.

The Canes will likely win out or at most drop one game. As a result, Manny will be back. So, the best path forward is to win as much as possible the rest of the season, retain great recruiters on the staff and put major emphasis on recruiting LB, CB, DE and OL. We're in solid shape at most other positions.

I'm hoping that TRob sticks around (Manny let's him coach the way he wants to coach) and that recruits will see the opportunity to be a part of a great Miami defense in 1-2 years with James Williams, Kinchens, Tae, Leonard Taylor and the other young super talented players we have on D. All it will take is pairing those talented young players with a few talented LB, DE and CB and we'll have one heck of a defense. Hopefully recruits can see the potential for that with the talented young players getting PT and making a major impact.

Advertisement
Last season everyone had huge concerns about the secondary and now we don't. Isn't that EXACTLY what he's supposed to be doing?
I think you may be flying solo in the NOT having huge concerns about the secondary. TS has been solid and getting better but our CBs not named TS just let virtually every single Pickett pass to be completed prior to playing the Pop Warner Ga Tech QB.

I think you may be flying solo in the NOT having huge concerns about the secondary. TS has been solid and getting better but our CBs not named TS just let virtually every single Pickett pass to be completed prior to playing the Pop Warner Ga Tech QB.
Less of a concern maybe?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back