TreVonte Citizen - Year One

Wow.

FB5E5C9A-E38E-4B69-AF67-A782B5709EC5.gif

Advertisement
You not only have to recruit ~100 or so HS kids every year to fill your 25 man class, but you need to recruit the portal, and you need to recruit your current roster in order to keep them out of the portal.

Let's see if Mario can recruit this kid again. He closed once on him last December. Looks like he'll have to do it again.

In passing during a very ****** podcast a moron says I wouldn’t be surprised if a kid transfers.

We need to chill the *** out. No amount of hand wringing on CIS is going to effect him returning or not. Let’s not let a guy who should be on the food network get us too worked up.

Advertisement
As much as we need him, I won’t blame any players who want out. No one wants to play offense in this scheme.

I think the players understand it more bc they’re interacting with the coaches every day, and unfortunately I think they see the writing on the wall that it doesn’t matter who the OC is. The offense under the head coach will always be low power.

It will rely on a huge wave of portal hits that didn’t happen in year 1, and as a RB why would you want to run behind this line again next year? Hoping they bring in 3 or 4 P5 starters on the line to protect you?

Mario needs to figure out a way to keep the talent on the team or this team will be stuck in perpetual rebuild
You don't understand why a RB wouldn't want to play in Mario's style of offense?

As much as we need him, I won’t blame any players who want out. No one wants to play offense in this scheme.

I think the players understand it more bc they’re interacting with the coaches every day, and unfortunately I think they see the writing on the wall that it doesn’t matter who the OC is. The offense under the head coach will always be low power.

It will rely on a huge wave of portal hits that didn’t happen in year 1, and as a RB why would you want to run behind this line again next year? Hoping they bring in 3 or 4 P5 starters on the line to protect you?

Mario needs to figure out a way to keep the talent on the team or this team will be stuck in perpetual rebuild
You still think players are leaving on their own? Lol

Advertisement
Manny Navarro got so hungry he tried to take a bite out of my arm

I don't despise Manny as much as the rest of y'all, but I saw him at the Po' Boys on Pensacola Street with the rest of the beat reporters in Tally for I think the 2015 FSU game, a few hours before the game.

He had a pressed buffalo chicken Po'Boy in front of him and an entire BASKET of cheese fries LMAO. Dude was sitting in front of 2,000 calories, easily, for lunch.

In passing during a very ****** podcast a moron says I wouldn’t be surprised if a kid transfers.

We need to chill the *** out. No amount of hand wringing on CIS is going to effect him returning or not. Let’s not let a guy who should be on the food network get us too worked up.
That's not what he said - he said that he is hearing 'chatter'. Now whether that chatter turns out to be right or not, who knows but it wasn't a 'I wouldn't be surprised' comment. He did make those about others, but not Citizen.

Advertisement
I don't despise Manny as much as the rest of y'all, but I saw him at the Po' Boys on Pensacola Street with the rest of the beat reporters in Tally for I think the 2015 FSU game, a few hours before the game.

He had a pressed buffalo chicken Po'Boy in front of him and an entire BASKET of cheese fries LMAO. Dude was sitting in front of 2,000 calories, easily, for lunch.

And then his main meal came…

If Manny was a cartoon, his parents would be spam and scrapple

Advertisement
That's not what he said - he said that he is hearing 'chatter'. Now whether that chatter turns out to be right or not, who knows but it wasn't a 'I wouldn't be surprised' comment. He did make those about others, but not Citizen.
You and I can chatter about Lincoln Riley coming in to replace Gattis. No sources named and not discussed anywhere else.

Advertisement
Back