TreVonte Citizen - Year One

Advertisement
Nope that wasn't it either... You're just lost as you clearly haven't read anything besides the back and forth insults.

But nice try moron. Move along junior
Bye Skeeter. I think we all agree that we want less injuries this year.

Advertisement
You just can't stop with the insults and name calling can you. Smdh.

I mean you interjected yourself into the convo after it had ended and decided to give a very stupid take on things I clearly didn't say. You deserve to be insulted, you're a pretty dumb person.

I mean you interjected yourself into the convo after it had ended and decided to give a very stupid take on things I clearly didn't say. You deserve to be insulted, you're a pretty dumb person.
Lmao. I think you have won the award! Convo was over on an active thread huh? Smdh. Feel sorry for you.

Lmao. I think you have won the award! Convo was over on an active thread huh? Smdh. Feel sorry for you.

Ya it was shut down and everyone had moved on..

You decided to jump in and jump on that other moron poster's nuts, doing that childish middle finger emoji **** on everyone of my posts and accusing me of **** that simply wasn't accurate, that I never said, etc.... Run along and play f**k boy. You don't know what you are talking about.

Advertisement
Ya it was shut down and everyone had moved on..

You decided to jump in and jump on that other moron poster's nuts, doing that childish middle finger emoji **** on everyone of my posts and accusing me of **** that simply wasn't accurate, that I never said, etc.... Run along and play f**k boy. You don't know what you are talking about.
Fella, I was reacting to your post that we were in the "top 10% of Cfb injuries" said prove it and you went postal. Some folks react when you attack like you did, simple. Now move on, you made your points, not elegantly, but done. Geez.

In Kam's latest picture on Twitter, Trevonte only has a compression sleeve on his knee. Has to be a good sign for his rehab process and to be actively with the team, even if it's just a group photo.

Really cool pic of the team.

#GoCanes

Attachments

• 20230620_150814.jpg
    20230620_150814.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 37
Advertisement
Back