TreVonte Citizen - Year One

Advertisement
Lol

Prove you…..

Do you people watch CFB? Do you read weekly injury reports?

No I don't have the exact concrete numbers...No I'm not calculating them. But yes UM did have a rough year with injuries...Are you really trying to argue with me that this isn't the case because I don't have an actual calculation? Maybe as the season approaches I will see a quick reference to it and post it on here.

Prove to me they didn't? Lol...some of you are comedy. I listed them...Are you really trying to pass off to me that this normal?

Personal attacks
He’s not putting any numbers out, he’s just asking you to take his word for it. This is why medical malpractice litigators love lay juries with no science backgrounds..
Ya because medical malpractice litigators are really pertinent here huh f**k boy?

This ******* idiot really just mentioned a medical malpractice litigator in a post about Miami Hurricanes football injuries?

Ya because medical malpractice litigators are really pertinent here huh f**k boy?

This ******* idiot really just mentioned a medical malpractice litigator in a post about Miami Hurricanes football injuries?

SMD you little short-bus twerp.

I’ve been disagreeing with you, but respectfully. Honestly, you’re just a brain-adled tool that keeps blathering the same **** without providing a shred of evidence.

You not understanding the malpractice juror analogy just shows how far behind you are in this argument. You really are an imbecile if you don’t understand that.

You have a third rate mind, and not a leg to stand on in this argument. You are getting crushed, so now you're on to the insults. I can play that game too, only a little better than you.

Go get a ******* GED you low-rent uneducated cumstain, so you can at least keep up somewhat.

Advertisement

I’ve been disagreeing with you, but respectfully.
No you haven't...Not at all. You started with the smarta$$ insult stuff.

Go **** your ***** mother.

If you think I'm spending a couple hours to go thru 130+ teams to calculate an average to a question I know the answer to...You're out of your mind. Feel free to do it yourself though ****. You don't have the average handy yourself...And you are going to attack me because I don't have the number handy?

Prove your mother isn't a filthy ****** w-*****...How about that tough guy?

"malpractice""...Non-pertinent, moron

No you haven't...Not at all. You started with the smarta$$ insult stuff.

Go **** your ***** mother.

If you think I'm spending a couple hours to go thru 130+ teams to calculate an average to a question I know the answer to...You're out of your mind. Feel free to do it yourself though ****. You don't have the average handy yourself...And you are going to attack me because I don't have the number handy?

Prove your mother isn't a filthy ****** w-*****...How about that tough guy?

"malpractice""...Non-pertinent, moron

Keep posting, you’re just proving that you’re stupid as ****. Go get educated, you’re not in the same league as I am. This is child’s play.

Keep posting, you’re just proving that you’re stupid as ****. Go get educated, you’re not in the same league as I am. This is child’s play.

I pay may a good amount of my bills with this cfb **** junior...I'm still waiting for you to provide the same number you are on my nuts about. You prove it...There I can play too

Where do they find dorks like you?

I pay may a good amount of my bills with this cfb **** junior...I'm still waiting for you to provide the same number you are on my nuts about. You prove it...There I can play too

Where do they find dorks like you?

Keep proving how stupid you are.

You made a claim. You’re the one that has to prove it.

I’m sure you’re not aware of this because you’re so uneducated, but there’s this thing in logical thought called “not having to prove a negative“. Intelligent people know about it. Which is why you don’t.

But I am glad you let us know that you’re barely scraping by and paying your bills. Congratulations. L O L.

Advertisement
Lol

Prove you…..

Do you people watch CFB? Do you read weekly injury reports?

No I don't have the exact concrete numbers...No I'm not calculating them. But yes UM did have a rough year with injuries...Are you really trying to argue with me that this isn't the case because I don't have an actual calculation? Maybe as the season approaches I will see a quick reference to it and post it on here.

Prove to me they didn't? Lol...some of you are comedy. I listed them...Are you really trying to pass off to me that this normal?
Yes we had a lot of injuries. But for you to conclude this is statistical proof something is wrong requires comparison. You going to claim something with no data , pure conjecture and embarrassing. Bye.

I’ve been disagreeing with you, but respectfully. Honestly, you’re just a brain-adled tool that keeps blathering the same **** without providing a shred of evidence.

You not understanding the malpractice juror analogy just shows how far behind you are in this argument. You really are an imbecile if you don’t understand that.

You have a third rate mind, and not a leg to stand on in this argument. You are getting crushed, so now you're on to the insults. I can play that game too, only a little better than you.

Go get a ******* GED you low-rent uneducated cumstain, so you can at least keep up somewhat.

ron burgundy GIF

Advertisement
Yes we had a lot of injuries. But for you to conclude this is statistical proof something is wrong requires comparison. You going to claim something with no data , pure conjecture and embarrassing. Bye.

Moron

Re-read the posts...I specifically said in multiple posts that I responded to that it is too early to draw any kinda conclusion from this. But I'm sure you didn't read this...Because after all...you're a moron.

This is an exact quote that I told empirical

"(even if you aren't saying it was Cristobal's/Feld's fault?, which I have already agreed with you that I would need to see more evidence.)"

Comedy Central on here.

Moron

Re-read the posts...I specifically said in multiple posts that I responded to that it is too early to draw any kinda conclusion from this. But I'm sure you didn't read this...Because after all...you're a moron.

"(even if you aren't saying it was Cristobal's/Feld's fault?, which I have already agreed with you that I would need to see more evidence.)"

Comedy Central on here.
Well then you have used some rational thought. But lets not hide from your base conclusions, we lead the nation in injuries! Lmao. So you attack one poster for calling you names and then call someone a name. Just what one would expect huh??

Moron

Comedy Central on here.
You are good for some laughs, very true!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back