TreVonte Citizen - Year One

Advertisement
I don't despise Manny as much as the rest of y'all, but I saw him at the Po' Boys on Pensacola Street with the rest of the beat reporters in Tally for I think the 2015 FSU game, a few hours before the game.

He had a pressed buffalo chicken Po'Boy in front of him and an entire BASKET of cheese fries LMAO. Dude was sitting in front of 2,000 calories, easily, for lunch.

Po' Boys is nasty as *******. Give me a Guthrie's box with an extra sauce and I'm great.

I don't despise Manny as much as the rest of y'all, but I saw him at the Po' Boys on Pensacola Street with the rest of the beat reporters in Tally for I think the 2015 FSU game, a few hours before the game.

He had a pressed buffalo chicken Po'Boy in front of him and an entire BASKET of cheese fries LMAO. Dude was sitting in front of 2,000 calories, easily, for lunch.
Lunch??
Ego Nwodim Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Always thought it was a possibility, but hoping Mario would convince him to stick with it.

Go away from home, get a major injury in fall camp, can’t play any games, watching a bad culture from inside, maybe missing home, then seeing hometown school in playoff hunt.
I said samething as soon as injury happened.. Tea leaves are there.. Kids like that especially the way he committed was possibility, from sec country, etc..

Citizen isn't leaving. He was tracking to be RB1 here before he had a season ending injury before the season even started. He's not going to go to LSU and start all over again. The depth chart here is better for him and the offense will improve...

Advertisement
What reason does he have to leave? He’s probably the starter next year.

Believe what you want though.
I was legitimately asking if you knew anything.

My reasons for him leaving are what I wrote in my original post. RBs don't want to run behind this line which is going to be entirely dependent on getting 3 or 4 P5 impact transfers out of the portal to be effective. Add on the fact that its harder to run behind tight formations where the defense stacks the box, and Mario likes offenses like that. This O line and scheme is conducive to getting RBs hurt. As it currently stands, I wouldn't play RB here. Its not going to set me up for success. Mario has to realize that or hes going to have a hard time recruiting his own players to stick around.

Advertisement

This post here has brought so much joy to my day. HAHAHA!

Advertisement
Citizen isn't leaving. He was tracking to be RB1 here before he had a season ending injury before the season even started. He's not going to go to LSU and start all over again. The depth chart here is better for him and the offense will improve...
Wrong Chaney was on pace to start in front of him but got injured for the millionth time. @Cribby said something about it.

Advertisement
Back