Trayone Gray

Lol you think it's like madden huh ?
The playbook thing doesn't worry me. Fall camp is enough time to learn enough of the playbook, if he makes it in. Worst case scenario is you tell him, "Handoff to you, run off right tackle." Not rocket science.

Advertisement
Some of you have been following this stuff way too long to fall for this. I hope I'm wrong and will happily eat crow but I don't expect him here this fall. Remember D Griffin and how close he was?

Not only Griffin but many more before him. Kevin Grooms, Angelo Jean Louis, etc.

the playbook is the least issue. if he's that good, he will have a handful of plays designed for him to remember. won't be an issue.

Advertisement
Some of you have been following this stuff way too long to fall for this. I hope I'm wrong and will happily eat crow but I don't expect him here this fall. Remember D Griffin and how close he was?

Griffin never had an ACT score reported. He also didn't give interviews on his "progress". Just twitter stuff. The whole banana in the tail pipe stuff is very pragmatic of you but the kid is clearly working. Griffin never did that to this level. Situations differ.

Griffin never had an ACT score reported. He also didn't give interviews on his "progress". Just twitter stuff. The whole banana in the tail pipe stuff is very pragmatic of you but the kid is clearly working. Griffin never did that to this level. Situations differ.

There have been others outside of Griffin. Also a main difference about the info we got with the two being discussed is one lived in Texas the other is right down the street. Gonna be much easier to get any info. Bottom line is that through the years more often than not these kids dont make it. We need the kid but precedence has shown not to count on him til he is actually here.....

Summer online classes started about 2 weeks ago so he is probably doing that, which if it is only one credit shouldn't be a problem. Some people think that an online class will get flagged but really that is only in the SEC cause of a specific rule about online classes. Now if Miami wants him to play a specific spot against Louisville, I really only see him doing returner, he has to catch up on everyone else in learning the positions and plays and how they want him in what, 2 weeks? I just don't see it happening. Also
"I weightlift, go and run hills and do footwork drills," Gray said.
what hills? Where are these hills in Miami?!

Not only Griffin but many more before him. Kevin Grooms, Angelo Jean Louis, etc.

Only thing thy keeps me optimistic is he did nothing but work on getting in no visits no All star games or other sports...seems like the 10 year curse on the program can be coming off...hoping the young man makes it in

Hope the best for this kid, he is a monster on the field. Quickness, vision, got it all.

Advertisement
Yea in Miami check out his IG and also I guarantee he redshirts
Summer online classes started about 2 weeks ago so he is probably doing that, which if it is only one credit shouldn't be a problem. Some people think that an online class will get flagged but really that is only in the SEC cause of a specific rule about online classes. Now if Miami wants him to play a specific spot against Louisville, I really only see him doing returner, he has to catch up on everyone else in learning the positions and plays and how they want him in what, 2 weeks? I just don't see it happening. Also

Very good chance of it. If he does play it will be against a bad team or in late October or November. Check, Gus Edwards last year with significantly more depth.

Advertisement

He probably meant to say, "landfills."

Advertisement
Lol you think it's like madden huh ?
The playbook thing doesn't worry me. Fall camp is enough time to learn enough of the playbook, if he makes it in. Worst case scenario is you tell him, "Handoff to you, run off right tackle." Not rocket science.
No, meaning he'll have a limited role in September. Duke, Yearby, Gus...Gray's not going to need to digest the whole playbook.

I run hills here in Weston. To do sprint work, they are as big as anyone would need them to be.

Advertisement
Back