Trayone Gray

Advertisement
Found out from the clearinghouse he is one credit short so he has to take a summer class now. Says he should still be good for fall camp and UM coaches told him they want him to play in 1st game at louisville.

Good to know that this is all he has to do and the NCAA didn't tell him this in late July.

happy for the kid and his family... everyone counted him out and he proved them wrong. the day he puts on that UM uniform many true cane fans would salute him.

Advertisement
33.gif

Found out from the clearinghouse he is one credit short so he has to take a summer class now. Says he should still be good for fall camp and UM coaches told him they want him to play in 1st game at louisville.

somebody tell me where he is gonna take this class...

Advertisement
For his sake, let's hope he gets all the attention he needs once he arrives on campus. Because we all know "here today, gone tomorrow". Wouldn't want a passionate cane like him to become a statistic

Advertisement

somebody tell me where he is gonna take this class...

Miami Dade?

34.gif

Why that face? Something wrong with MDC?

MDC aint offering high school credit courses in July bruh

Advertisement
If he's missing a high school credit he got two choices..Hopefully it was one of the few courses that Dade CPunty schools is offering this summer( highly unlikely) or he is already taking online course that finishes in the next two weeks( which Clearing house love to flag) He needs to make up a year long credit in a few weeks. Lets hope he knew this months ago because if he didnt...

37.gif

Last edited:
What's a little more troubling to me than the one credit that he is short, is the fact that the article also says that he has not looked at the playbook yet.

I'm assuming that he has had a few weeks? months? to get into the playbook and try to get it down.

A college playbook is a big learning curve for many young players.

Gray coming in late, coupled with not having a chance to study the playbook yet leads me to believe that this kid really needs to redshirt this year.

Gray could be one of those guys that picks up new information quickly but I just don't see how he is going to be ready by Louisville.

JMO

Advertisement
Back