Trayone Gray

CalCane

Redshirt Freshman
This board is funny. In one of the other posts I noticed people lumping in Gray with guys like Knowles. He had 2 carries for 6 yards. How in the mother f is that enough of an example to determine if he’s a bust or not?? I mean 10 carries maybe is enough to get a lather on but 2 carries?

Advertisement
Gray in the back field jumping over ninjas like....

UM%20Football%20Player%20Diving%20Keyframe.jpg

Trash. He had a FD on one of his run and he hurdle someone for no reason and only got like 3 yards.

Yeah him hurdling that defender told me everything I needed to know why he does not get PT.

Yeah him hurdling that defender told me everything I needed to know why he does not get PT.

Is it because he's the backup RB and Richt has shown a tendency to run the starter into the ground?

Homer barely featured when Walton was available and look how well he's done.

Advertisement

Is it because he's the backup RB and Richt has shown a tendency to run the starter into the ground?

Walton had 56 attempts this year. Homer has 46. Neither have been “run into the ground”

Advertisement
6 carries in 2014 for 24 yards (4 yard average)
23 carries in 2015 for 145 yards (6.3 yard average)
6 carries in 2017 for 40 yards (6.67 yard average)

35 carries in 3 years is hardly a large enough sample size to see what he is.

Advertisement
Gray is a decent enough athlete but he lacks the hips, vision and instincts to be a good RB.

A position switch is his best chance to contribute here.

Walton had 56 attempts this year. Homer has 46. Neither have been “run into the ground”

Thank you! Trump has people thinking they can say anything and it'll be accepted as fact. You'd think people would use the net for more than social media.

Well.

Like it or not - Choc is going to get some time back there, and I'm still hoping he'll have a breakout.

Advertisement

Walton Jr. has had 20+ carries in a game once in his career.

Advertisement
Back