Trayone Gray

Yeah him hurdling that defender told me everything I needed to know why he does not get PT.

Is it because he's the backup RB and Richt has shown a tendency to run the starter into the ground?

Homer barely featured when Walton was available and look how well he's done.

Walton had 56 attempts this year. Homer has 46. Neither have been “run into the ground”

That's disingenuous, Homer had 26 carries before GT.

Walton was CLEARLY on one leg, yet Richt continued to run him out there.

Advertisement
He is simply just not very good.

I don't get why that is so hard to comprehend. It's not even like he's shown he is someone worth talking about after our scrimmages in the offseason.

Langham was putting up great numbers in the scrimmages so we can't act like he wasn't performing at a level to warrant PT. There is a reason why he's been making plays.

He is simply just not very good.

I don't get why that is so hard to comprehend. It's not even like he's shown he is someone worth talking about after our scrimmages in the offseason.

Langham was putting up great numbers in the scrimmages so we can't completely act like he hasn't been at least performing at a level to warrant PT.

This.

It's ok to admit that some of our players aren't good.

Same guys that were talking that Malik was going to transfer last spring. Okay he has not shown much yet but **** from what I was reading on this site I would have thought he would have fumbled a few times by now! I'm going to be patient with my post one way or the other

Advertisement
Yeah him hurdling that defender told me everything I needed to know why he does not get PT.

Is it because he's the backup RB and Richt has shown a tendency to run the starter into the ground?

Walton had 56 attempts this year. Homer has 46. Neither have been “run into the ground”
Not good to negate someone's rant with facts. This site not interested in facts, only opinions that suit their agenda.

Julian+Love+Miami+v+Notre+Dame+dAA2ZAqjRidl.jpg

6 carries in 2014 for 24 yards (4 yard average)
23 carries in 2015 for 145 yards (6.3 yard average)
6 carries in 2017 for 40 yards (6.67 yard average)

35 carries in 3 years is hardly a large enough sample size to see what he is.
This

6 carries in 2014 for 24 yards (4 yard average)
23 carries in 2015 for 145 yards (6.3 yard average)
6 carries in 2017 for 40 yards (6.67 yard average)

35 carries in 3 years is hardly a large enough sample size to see what he is.

that's more than enough carries for canesinsight experts. lol

Advertisement

Not good to negate someone's rant with facts. This site not interested in facts, only opinions that suit their agenda.

I just demonstrated that those facts were bogus, do keep up.

Pete said the players who have actually seen him day in day out have respect for his game. He hasn’t had anything close to a chance to consistently show we he’s got.

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 52112
If Gray didn't hurdle the defender he could've ran for at least 10 yards for a 1st down.

Totally different situations.

It’s one run and his first of two carries the whole game. Running backs need to get lathered up and need reps. Maybe he ends up sucking. But the amount of reps he’s had proves nothing more than many of you have an agenda that he sucks. Just like a bunch of you had an agenda with Homer that he couldn’t pass block. Wait until he has multiple carries before you geniuses turn him into a safety.

That's disingenuous, Homer had 26 carries before GT.

Walton was CLEARLY on one leg, yet Richt continued to run him out there.

How was Walton on one leg? Dude was killing it in the passing game vs Duke

While I agree that he doesn't get enough carries, if he was talented enough he'd be seeing the field a lot more.

Advertisement
Back