Trayone Gray Told Yearby He Coming

If he got in, Pete deserves infinite negs.

Good Lord...no it doesn't. If its true, just be happy for UM football and Gray. Pete, I'm sure on this, will gladly be wrong. Only UM fans seem to wanna neg a dude when a star player comes to play for us. Geesh!

Pete said numerous times there was flat out no chance. And he was a ****y little sonofa**** about it.

So yes, great news if he's in, but Pete is still getting negged.

I think Pete meant with his current situation he had no chance. He didn't mention anything about a SAT retake etc...

Advertisement

Good Lord...no it doesn't. If its true, just be happy for UM football and Gray. Pete, I'm sure on this, will gladly be wrong. Only UM fans seem to wanna neg a dude when a star player comes to play for us. Geesh!

Pete said numerous times there was flat out no chance. And he was a ****y little sonofabitch about it.

I don't always agree with you, but you are calling this one as you saw it play out.

Said it before, not about the info, but the attitude. Humbleness helps ease the negging in those times you are wrong.

Pete said numerous times there was flat out no chance. And he was a ****y little sonofa**** about it.

Pete has so much positive rep 100 negs won't hurt him.

Advertisement
I'm no recruiting expert but there isn't a player in this class I'm more excited about than Gray. What a beast he'll be from day one.

Advertisement
If true,

169.gif

If Gray gets in, did we just get a lot better? I think we have us some weapons my friends. If kid can come that fall this fast, think our coaches can improve just half a much please.

Kid did not take but one recruiting trip, did not play the game, and stayed focused on turning things around. Would not be surprised if he pulled it off. Just glad cats like him, Yearby, Chad and Moten believe in the staff!!!

Advertisement
I think the NCAA is too busy trying to bail water out their sinking ship to go hard against athletes right now. Hope all of this is on the up and up. Would be great news.

I wan this kid to succeed. I want this kid to be better than Yearby. I want this kid to be better than Cook. I want this kid to be better than Sony. I want this kid to be a first round draft pick. I want this kid to be taken ahead of Fournette. Most of all I want this kid at The U!

Never thought he'd get in. Glad to be wrong. Moving Dallas to DB this spring is even bigger now

Advertisement
2nd most explosive offensive player in the class? When I watch film of the offensive recruits, it's yearby then Gray. MONSTER

Advertisement
Back