Trayone Gray Told Yearby He Coming

Advertisement
163.gif

Advertisement
CS reporting he scored a 22

A 22 lol yea he got to take that over.... i got a 23 in high school you have to do good in the math section to get those kind of scores

He says he got an 18 the first time but needed a 19 and got a 22.Is that a jump to get the ncaa to flag it.Also it seems miami is now using the sliding scale to get recruits in if he got an 18 the first time but needed 1 more point.This may be why Golden seems to be signing longshots like Griffin,Grooms,Locksley and Jean Louis.A luxuryNeither Randy or Coker had.

Advertisement
From TOS:
"I got a 22," Gray said. "It's way over what I needed. I'm not taking it again, am all set. I'm very excited." Great News!

If he got a 23 the NCAA will probably still make him take it again....in Gainesville....with Muscorch as the proctor.

If he got in, Pete deserves infinite negs.

Good Lord...no it doesn't. If its true, just be happy for UM football and Gray. Pete, I'm sure on this, will gladly be wrong. Only UM fans seem to wanna neg a dude when a star player comes to play for us. Geesh!

Advertisement
Love it. Yet knocking on wood, fingers crossed and saying my hail Mary's when crossing yellow lights

Advertisement
If he got in, Pete deserves infinite negs.

Good Lord...no it doesn't. If its true, just be happy for UM football and Gray. Pete, I'm sure on this, will gladly be wrong. Only UM fans seem to wanna neg a dude when a star player comes to play for us. Geesh!

Pete said numerous times there was flat out no chance. And he was a ****y little sonofabitch about it.

So yes, great news if he's in, but Pete is still getting negged.

Advertisement
Back