Trayone Gray Told Yearby He Coming

For those who would like a reminder about how much of a potential beast he is, here are Gray's senior highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3522789/highlights/107694377

And here's a quick reminder of how badly he wanted to be here on NSD...

387.jpg

The one recruit who really deserves this could've quit and went to another school but kept on trying and hopefully all is good and he makes it in.

It's a beautiful thing. Tons of respect for the kid. Way to go.... Hard work on and off the field = success!!!

Man I pray TG makes it in... I am so happy for him if this is true... with all these weapons ****... I hope the staff can handle the keys to the ferrari.

Advertisement
I like this guy at qb a lot more than Morris: doesn't panic under a pass rush, has a nice touch pass, doesn't look for just one receiver, and this cat can scoot.....oh mama! What a wildcat weapon....a DC's very bad dream.

More importantly, this kid really wanted to be a cane, no entitlement bs, heart, determination, hard work and faith. My favorite recruit. Go get em kid!

Advertisement
*In the canes sport article he says he is starting at WR

A lot of people are concerned with his running style but its crazy because half of his highlights are him running in the open field. him being a receiver will only make his transition easier

*In the canes sport article he says he is starting at WR

A lot of people are concerned with his running style but its crazy because half of his highlights are him running in the open field. him being a receiver will only make his transition easier

I think many were concerned about his running style when mentioned playing RB

Advertisement
Signed his letter of intent in what looks like a pawn shop.

We back.

that's the school library mane. you never been to public schools in Dade county?

them books have never been opened. if they have been opened, pages are missing because kids ripped them for rolling paper or they have **** pics all over.

I'll be shocked if this young man makes it in this fall. This has NCAA Clearinghouse smell all over it...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back