Trayone Gray Told Yearby He Coming

Chocolate on the way to The Gables, proud of the kid. The Wildcat Offense is on the way.

Advertisement
Wonderful news. TG and JY are as good a pair of RBs as any in the entire country. And I think Tucker is a hidden gem. Our RB depth is very strong now.

Advertisement
RB or WR?

Either one he will be something nice.

I don't think he's fulltime RB. Not from watching his highlights. I thought he was kind of upright to be running through the line. I think he has said so himself, that they plan to have him mostly at WR.

Advertisement
RB or WR?

I don't think he's fulltime RB. Not from watching his highlights. I thought he was kind of upright to be running through the line. I think he has said so himself, that they plan to have him mostly at WR.

Reminds many of Darren Mcfadden if he were to play RB and I'd take the Darren Mcfadden at ARK any day. He'll be good at any position he does play in.

From TOS:
"I got a 22," Gray said. "It's way over what I needed. I'm not taking it again, am all set. I'm very excited." Great News!

182.gif

RB or WR?

Reminds many of Darren Mcfadden if he were to play RB and I'd take the Darren Mcfadden at ARK any day. He'll be good at any position he does play in.

BUT CAN HE PLAY DT

Advertisement
Randy was quoted as saying that during his tenure they were using the sliding scale, but some of these kids were just academic disasters. A lot of these kids didn't even last a year at other schools.

CS reporting he scored a 22

A 22 lol yea he got to take that over.... i got a 23 in high school you have to do good in the math section to get those kind of scores

He says he got an 18 the first time but needed a 19 and got a 22.Is that a jump to get the ncaa to flag it.Also it seems miami is now using the sliding scale to get recruits in if he got an 18 the first time but needed 1 more point.This may be why Golden seems to be signing longshots like Griffin,Grooms,Locksley and Jean Louis.A luxuryNeither Randy or Coker had.

The fact he was a 3 star is laughable. 5 star athlete in my opinion....no lower than a 4.

Advertisement
For those who would like a reminder about how much of a potential beast he is, here are Gray's senior highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3522789/highlights/107694377

And here's a quick reminder of how badly he wanted to be here on NSD...

387.jpg

The one recruit who really deserves this could've quit and went to another school but kept on trying and hopefully all is good and he makes it in.

It's a beautiful thing. Tons of respect for the kid. Way to go.... Hard work on and off the field = success!!!

Advertisement
Back