Travonte Valentine Problem?

Advertisement
I believe he's all cane that said I jus hope we dont start bashing this kid because that's something stuckey alluded to into why he left even though we know its grades this doesn't seem legit to me but I maybe wrong

Nobody ever bashed Stuckey. He left because he couldn't qualify at Miami. He even tweeted that "He bets he qualifies for Auburn lol" Or something of the sort.

If Valentine leaves it'll because of the ****ty product we've been putting on the field.

****ty ingredients = ****ty product

give a chef bad meat and produce and he'll give you a ****ty meal..
give him prime beef and a fresh organic produce and you'll get a 5* meal....

Give a ****** chef good ingredients, and you'll still get a ****** meal. Still gotta know how to cook.

Could be the most important recruit in the class but....

Can you blame him?

**** yeah you can blame him! We would be a different D with the likes of him and Moten at DT, Jackson & Thomas at DE, and Owens, Fig, Young, Smith and Grace at LB.

and chill with the scheme talk. You put top talent and they'll make D'onfrio look like he's all of a sudden figured it out. UF was the best D in the nation until they lost Easley and a couple other studs, then they had Missouri and every other team marching up and down the field on them

Not really their defense is still shutting teams down, just not as dynamic... Missouri was the only team to just blow them out offensively... Vanderbilt killed them but did they even get 200 yards of total offense? 3 pics in UF's territory did them in... They have played UGA and USCe and quieted two elite offenses...

UGA at the time that they played them is much better than VT. Not even close.

They were without Gurley (and Marshall), multiple starting WR's & quite a few other starters. Also think Duke is equivalent to Ole Miss..

Asked him myself

Me:
LSU people are saying you're probably going there when all is said and done, but that ain't true right dude? Cane for life!

Travonte FilthyAnimal Valentine
Yessir

Me:
Good to put rumors to rest, good luck in your next game

Travonte FilthyAnimal Valentine:
Thanks

Advertisement
Asked him myself

360.gif

Asked him myself

Me:
LSU people are saying you're probably going there when all is said and done, but that ain't true right dude? Cane for life!

Yessir

Me:

Thanks

lol come on man..

Asked him myself

Me:

Yessir

Me:

Thanks

try a little less leading questions next time if you want a real response.

kinda like asking your wife "i'm the best you've ever had, right? love you"

Asked him myself

Me:

Yessir

Me:

Thanks
What are you, 12?

Advertisement
This is Randy Shannon 2.0.........this is why changes need to be made. Smfh, I may take off from following this team after Pitt, until next season. **** is giving me heart problems.

First off, we lose Valentine and the bottom drops out of this class FAST.

Second, PUNCICANE, I agree that if you surround Dnonfrio with 4-5 star defensive players he really has no choice but to succeed. (I guess) Maybe thats why Al wants to keep him on. Give him a fair shot at some great talent.

I do think Valentine sticks though. I really think all this LSU talk is to get his boy Michael Johnson an offer. Hasnt he been wanting an LSU offer for a minute?

LSU already offered Johnson a while back
We are desperate for depth at safety and we are just refusing to offer this kid who is dying to come here and would ball out

Advertisement
who are his main recruiters at Miami?

Hurlie, you think he would be a Cane commit if Uncle Jertho and/or Coach D was/were in charge? They screwed with Cane lock Khari Clark and Lammons.

Jethro has helped UM get many d line commits this year, even if he wasn't the lead they have to really get to know him. Clark was never coming here when you really look at it he was just a troll and Lammons was a backup plan to Bethel who we all see is the better player

Hurlie, you think he would be a Cane commit if Uncle Jertho and/or Coach D was/were in charge? They screwed with Cane lock Khari Clark and Lammons.

Jethro has helped UM get many d line commits this year, even if he wasn't the lead they have to really get to know him. Clark was never coming here when you really look at it he was just a troll and Lammons was a backup plan to Bethel who we all see is the better player

Lammons was not back-up plan to Bethel until we got Turner and had one spot left. LOL at you thinking Clark was trolling. The kid was a Cane Lock up until Jethro Franklin and Coach D talked. He visited a million times and every one knows he was big canes fan.

Advertisement

Lammons was not back-up plan to Bethel until we got Turner and had one spot left. LOL at you thinking Clark was trolling. The kid was a Cane Lock up until Jethro Franklin and Coach D talked. He visited a million times and every one knows he was big canes fan.

Lammons could've still been gotten but after Bethel committed everybody knew he was out and you tell me who you think is the much better player? Also, do you think that if they loved the kid so much then why wouldn't they try harder to get him even now and let Turner go for him? Clark going to the games means nothing at all because from what I remember his parents had season tickets so why not go? If he was such a Cane fan and was recruited for YEARS earlier then why would the guys who recruited him for years suck at the end? Oh and those great UF coaches lost 2 dts to the same coaches that "screwed up" with Clark

Lammons could've still been gotten but after Bethel committed everybody knew he was out and you tell me who you think is the much better player? Also, do you think that if they loved the kid so much then why wouldn't they try harder to get him even now and let Turner go for him? Clark going to the games means nothing at all because from what I remember his parents had season tickets so why not go? If he was such a Cane fan and was recruited for YEARS earlier then why would the guys who recruited him for years suck at the end? Oh and those great UF coaches lost 2 dts to the same coaches that "screwed up" with Clark

The coaches told Lammons in those recruiting articles that he was their top CB and had one spot left(they told Bethal the same thing). Clark went to basketball games and visited the school when there was no games. They dropped Valentine cause he had **** grades and everyone knows that. They stopped pursuing Coley for the same reason. Moten was talking about UF having to much depth at DT right after he committed to them and decommitted because of the depth. Masterful plan by our coaches knowing the whole time that signing great DTs would hurt us with Moten. Now I know why we have **** players at DT this whole time and haven't sign any worth a ****. Hurlie got Valentine not Uncle Jethro.

The coaches told Lammons in those recruiting articles that he was their top CB and had one spot left(they told Bethal the same thing). Clark went to basketball games and visited the school when there was no games. They dropped Valentine cause he had **** grades and everyone knows that. They stopped pursuing Coley for the same reason. Moten was talking about UF having to much depth at DT right after he committed to them and decommitted because of the depth. Masterful plan by our coaches knowing the whole time that signing great DTs would hurt us with Moten. Now I know why we have **** players at DT this whole time and haven't sign any worth a ****. Hurlie got Valentine not Uncle Jethro.

Valentine has **** grades but everybody who's close to him says his grades are fine and he just needs certain credits and then he gets to UM but not UF? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa doesn't make much sense. Lammons got told the same thing as Bethel but no recruit wants to be told he's a backup plan so of course they won't tell him and if what they were saying is true they wouldn't be going for JC Jackson if they had 1 spot left. Coley having bad grades? That's the excuse for them not wanting Coley who could get into UM? Either UF is full of the dumbest ******** ever or you're kinda talking out of your *** a little, just a little. Moten was talking about depth but um they only have 1 dt commit and he's better then that guy imo. Hurlie was the lead with Valentine no **** but if you think he doesn't talk to Jethro at all you're out of your ******* mind because that's the guy he's going to be working with.

Valentine has **** grades but everybody who's close to him says his grades are fine and he just needs certain credits and then he gets to UM but not UF? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa doesn't make much sense. Lammons got told the same thing as Bethel but no recruit wants to be told he's a backup plan so of course they won't tell him and if what they were saying is true they wouldn't be going for JC Jackson if they had 1 spot left. Coley having bad grades? That's the excuse for them not wanting Coley who could get into UM? Either UF is full of the dumbest ******** ever or you're kinda talking out of your *** a little, just a little. Moten was talking about depth but um they only have 1 dt commit and he's better then that guy imo. Hurlie was the lead with Valentine no **** but if you think he doesn't talk to Jethro at all you're out of your ****ing mind because that's the guy he's going to be working with.

His grades and credits are good to go yet LSU is his back-up school just in case he can't get in hmm. Why would they lie to Bethal and tell him that there was 1 spot left? Because JC Jackson is an elite player and coaches that aren't stupid make room for elite players. Coley did have bad grades, why do you think he was taking summer classes with Rashard Robinson at Valentines new school? for his health? We take players with bad grades like Griffin, Lockey and AQM because we have too. UF didn't have too or so they thought. Moten was talking about the depth they had not about Clark, He was talking about the DTs enrolled and playing. Hurlie is the reason he is here just like Coley is the reason Yearby is here. Jimbo called the plays and ran offense yet Yearby is here. Eddie Gran coached the RBs.

Advertisement
Back