Travonte Valentine Problem?

252cane

All-ACC
Nola.com is saying that lsu is feeling good about where they stand with him and they have been in constant contact.

They said that miami giving up 48 points to duke did not sit well with valentine or his braintrust.

They said that sources close to valentine said that lsu is very much in the hunt and those talks have increased recently.

Golden needs to make changes ASAP good d-tackles don't want to play in this ****** defense. This guy is crucial and can't afford to lose him.

Advertisement
His brain trust is genron , and he's right why the **** would he want the kid to come here and play for Dorito ? If Dorito ain't fired say bye to valentine

Advertisement
His brain trust is genron , and he's right why the **** would he want the kid to come here and play for Dorito ? If Dorito ain't fired say bye to valentine

That you Drummond? lulz Nothing's happening til after the season IMO. Some of you need to take your meds and step back from the ledge. Only got a couple games left guys.

what isn't sitting well with him and his braintrust is that a bag hasn't been left in the sideyard yet.

Advertisement
If I were valentine I would have been focused on ee because with a spring practice and weight training under his belt, who is gonna stop him from starting? Olsen Pierre? Lol

This kid needs to spend more time studying then taking visits, notice how no one has mentioned if he received a qualifying ACT score yet, his need for extra classes have been covered extensively. It will take a small miracle for him to be admitted at UM for Aug 2014, but it is doable if he continues to put in work in the classroom without distraction.

This kid came down to S. Fla for better academic / recruiting guidance, and now it looks more like it is status QUO with him still getting bad advice for him to still be looking at schools. An consdiderting his family is tight with Hurley Brown, it is very telling that people around still allow/incourage this kid to look around.

Go Canes

Last edited:
This kid needs to spend more time studying then taking visits, notice how no one has mentioned if he received a qualifying ACT score yet, his need for extra classes have been covered extensively. It will take a small miracle for him to be admitted at UM for Aug 2014, but it is doable if he continues to put in work in the classroom without distraction.

This kid came down to S. Fla for better academic / recruiting guidance, and now it looks more like it is status QUO with him still getting bad advice for him to still be looking at schools. An consdiderting his family is tight with Hurley Brown, it is very telling that people around still allow/incourage this kid to look around.

Go Canes

He hasn't taken any visits yet?

Advertisement
His family wants him at Miami. And despite his previous comments so does Drummond/genron. But neither his family or genron make the final decision, valentine does. Regardless, I think he sticks. Hurlie won't let him get away

This is what happens when you lose to god**** mother****ing DUKE!

****!

I'm still ****ed.

Advertisement
His family wants him at Miami. And despite his previous comments so does Drummond/genron. But neither his family or genron make the final decision, valentine does. Regardless, I think he sticks. Hurlie won't let him get away

We will hope for the best but I don't trust Genron at all.

Could be the most important recruit in the class but....

Can you blame him?

**** yeah you can blame him! We would be a different D with the likes of him and Moten at DT, Jackson & Thomas at DE, and Owens, Fig, Young, Smith and Grace at LB.

and chill with the scheme talk. You put top talent and they'll make D'onfrio look like he's all of a sudden figured it out. UF was the best D in the nation until they lost Easley and a couple other studs, then they had Missouri and every other team marching up and down the field on them

Advertisement
Back