Travis Williams Officially Gone!

Advertisement
Go back and show me where “I” mentioned Manny in this thread. You probably have been juicing his balls this whole thread but I have not mentioned him. I’m talking about me, not everyone else. Try and keep up Switchblade

It's Slingblade doofus.

Your comment(s) is(are) actually the one(s) I was referring to when @Coach Macho questioned you. Your words:

Yeah, you’re not trying to tie an inference of Miami LB coach TWill taking the DC job at UCF to Manny sucking and that TWill left to take a ****tier job because Manny sucks, not because of a promotion.

He wasn’t offered the DC job at Miami but somehow he sort of passed on it because it would happen next year so UM under Manny sucks, right?

And everyone else like me, Macho, @TimeB0mb , @Rellyrell are idiots for not seeing this the way you do.
I’m not the only one who sees It that way, but it’s nice that you have to include your friends to get likes. Like I said before time will tell, but to me, he had the better opportunity here. If some see it different, Fock it, time will certainly tell.

Advertisement
It's nice when we can all come together and look at a hot take and collectively say WTF.

Unity.
Couldn't help myself.

dave chappelle unity GIF

Lol... wow some of these takes are great..

So TW took a job he knew nothing about... you dont think these guys and their agents know what they're getting into?

He didnt jump anywhere... he got an offer for some more $$ and the chance to be a DC for the 1st time
Ha...looks like co-DC Solomon.

Advertisement
Ha...looks like co-DC Solomon.
This is true and this needs to be sorted through because it’s bizarre. He said he was DC when he got the job. Now there’s a Co-DC. He wasn’t getting that at Miami and if he was pushing for that then good for Manny. It would’ve tied his hands on bringing in a legit DC.

This is true and this needs to be sorted through because it’s bizarre. He said he was DC when he got the job. Now there’s a Co-DC. He wasn’t getting that at Miami and if he was pushing for that then good for Manny. It would’ve tied his hands on bringing in a legit DC.
As I’ve mentioned, IDGAF what transpired in UCF hiring TWill, but my take is he had to announce at his presser that he was the DC and not CO-DC because the other hire hadn’t happened yet and it would have let the cat of the bag about the next hire.

Advertisement
The fact that she doesn’t know the difference, and she is a major reporter from a major sports network, is funny.

How does an experienced high-profile reporter not know the difference? This is like a surgeon not knowing how to make an incision.

Words are her tradecraft. “Journalism” is replete with the C & D students, people that don’t want to work hard in a trade, and couldn’t do anything else in life. And apparently they can’t write either. I’m not saying all of them, but a lot of them. Especially in sports.

And let’s be honest, most of them at ESPN are entertainers anyway. They’re not journalists. Even the Andrea Adelson‘s of the world. It’s just all entertainment now.

Or, maybe autocorrect did what it does best, and Andrea didn't proofread her tweet. I'm not saying she should be absolved of responsibility( Always proofread your texts and tweets because autocorrect is a *******), but I'm not going to assume a reporter like Andrea, who has been a pro for decades didn't know a fairly common word.

Or, maybe autocorrect did what it does best, and Andrea didn't proofread her tweet. I'm not saying she should be absolved of responsibility( Always proofread your texts and tweets because autocorrect is a *******), but I'm not going to assume a reporter like Andrea, who has been a pro for decades didn't know a fairly common word.

Doubt it, though. If you spell anything resembling “piqued”, autocorrect will either work or not return a result. There is no circumstance where you can spell anything close to pique, and AutoCorrect will come up with “peaked”.

Her best bet to save face is to say that she intentionally meant to use the word “peaked“ indicating that the interest had reached it’s zenith or highest point, and just go with that.

I think we can all agree that DC T-Will sounds like a nightmare if we found it int he hurricane sports directory.

Advertisement
We’re probably better off with a different person who’s still a good recruiter and coach.

The question is, how do you want that weighted. Leaning towards the best fūcking possible recruiter, give me the best talent, we will work out the coaching skills as we go along. We have other decent coaches on defense now that can teach basic concepts, tackling, reaction, eye discipline, etc. we need as much raw linebacker talent as we can get, because it was lacking last year

The question is, how do you want that weighted. Leaning towards the best fūcking possible recruiter, give me the best talent, we will work out the coaching skills as we go along. We have other decent coaches on defense now that can teach basic concepts, tackling, reaction, eye discipline, etc. we need as much raw linebacker talent as we can get, because was lacking last year
I want a recruiter and agree completely. We need someone who can evaluate and keep the talent that leaves the area - home.

Advertisement
Back