Travis Williams Officially Gone!

TimeBum

"What is this? A center for ants?"
But you're completely correct about money, but none of us know how the conversation went.

I imagine the conversation went something like this:

T-Will: “Hey coach I want to talk to you about something."
Diaz: "No problem, how have your first two weeks as Miami's new LB coach been?“
T-Will: "Good, but that's what I'd like to talk to you about. I got an offer from UCF to be DC. They are offering 600k per year. Can you beat that?"
Diaz: "Doesn't the highest paid LB coach in the country make 625k per year?“
T-Will: “Yes."
Diaz: "So you want me to make you the highest paid LB coach in the country two weeks after you joined the program?"
T-Will: "Yes."
Diaz:
tenor.gif

RVACane

Lone Wolf Maude
Staff member
No body turned sh!t on Manny. Manny's name ain't been mentioned.
Your comment(s) is(are) actually the one(s) I was referring to when @Coach Macho questioned you. Your words:
Dear God we’re losing coaches to an AAC team.
I'm telling you bro, it's like some of these people like Timebum just don't get it, although they think they do. Idiots.
@TimeB0mb
He could recruit who the hell he wanted at Miami so don't give me that sh!t. I'm saying being the DC at Miami far TF outweighs being the DC at UCF, which he could easily have been next year had he stayed here. Time will tell if his decision to go to Maltzahn as DC will have him on the level of that Miami could have if he'd stayed.
Yeah, you’re not trying to tie an inference of Miami LB coach TWill taking the DC job at UCF to Manny sucking and that TWill left to take a shittier job because Manny sucks, not because of a promotion.

He wasn’t offered the DC job at Miami but somehow he sort of passed on it because it would happen next year so UM under Manny sucks, right?

And everyone else like me, Macho, @TimeB0mb , @Rellyrell are idiots for not seeing this the way you do.

WR Cane

Junior
What thread have you been reading? Cause it ain’t been this one.
Go back and show me where “I” mentioned Manny in this thread. You probably have been juicing his balls this whole thread but I have not mentioned him. I’m talking about me, not everyone else. Try and keep up Switchblade

Go Canes!!

15-0
Go back and show me where “I” mentioned Manny in this thread. You probably have been juicing his balls this whole thread but I have not mentioned him. I’m talking about me, not everyone else. Try and keep up Switchblade

It's Slingblade doofus.

WR Cane

Junior
Your comment(s) is(are) actually the one(s) I was referring to when @Coach Macho questioned you. Your words:

Yeah, you’re not trying to tie an inference of Miami LB coach TWill taking the DC job at UCF to Manny sucking and that TWill left to take a shittier job because Manny sucks, not because of a promotion.

He wasn’t offered the DC job at Miami but somehow he sort of passed on it because it would happen next year so UM under Manny sucks, right?

And everyone else like me, Macho, @TimeB0mb , @Rellyrell are idiots for not seeing this the way you do.
I’m not the only one who sees It that way, but it’s nice that you have to include your friends to get likes. Like I said before time will tell, but to me, he had the better opportunity here. If some see it different, Fock it, time will certainly tell.

WR Cane

Junior
Lol... wow some of these takes are great..

So TW took a job he knew nothing about... you dont think these guys and their agents know what they're getting into?

He didnt jump anywhere... he got an offer for some more $$ and the chance to be a DC for the 1st time
Ha...looks like co-DC Solomon.

423Hurricane

High Profile Wannabe
This is true and this needs to be sorted through because it’s bizarre. He said he was DC when he got the job. Now there’s a Co-DC. He wasn’t getting that at Miami and if he was pushing for that then good for Manny. It would’ve tied his hands on bringing in a legit DC.
As I’ve mentioned, IDGAF what transpired in UCF hiring TWill, but my take is he had to announce at his presser that he was the DC and not CO-DC because the other hire hadn’t happened yet and it would have let the cat of the bag about the next hire.

Canedude08

Sophomore
The fact that she doesn’t know the difference, and she is a major reporter from a major sports network, is funny.

How does an experienced high-profile reporter not know the difference? This is like a surgeon not knowing how to make an incision.

Words are her tradecraft. “Journalism” is replete with the C & D students, people that don’t want to work hard in a trade, and couldn’t do anything else in life. And apparently they can’t write either. I’m not saying all of them, but a lot of them. Especially in sports.

And let’s be honest, most of them at ESPN are entertainers anyway. They’re not journalists. Even the Andrea Adelson‘s of the world. It’s just all entertainment now.

Or, maybe autocorrect did what it does best, and Andrea didn't proofread her tweet. I'm not saying she should be absolved of responsibility( Always proofread your texts and tweets because autocorrect is a bastard), but I'm not going to assume a reporter like Andrea, who has been a pro for decades didn't know a fairly common word.

Or, maybe autocorrect did what it does best, and Andrea didn't proofread her tweet. I'm not saying she should be absolved of responsibility( Always proofread your texts and tweets because autocorrect is a bastard), but I'm not going to assume a reporter like Andrea, who has been a pro for decades didn't know a fairly common word.

Doubt it, though. If you spell anything resembling “piqued”, autocorrect will either work or not return a result. There is no circumstance where you can spell anything close to pique, and AutoCorrect will come up with “peaked”.

Her best bet to save face is to say that she intentionally meant to use the word “peaked“ indicating that the interest had reached it’s zenith or highest point, and just go with that.

hoops156

Senior
This is true and this needs to be sorted through because it’s bizarre. He said he was DC when he got the job. Now there’s a Co-DC. He wasn’t getting that at Miami and if he was pushing for that then good for Manny. It would’ve tied his hands on bringing in a legit DC.

I think we can all agree that DC T-Will sounds like a nightmare if we found it int he hurricane sports directory.