Travis Williams Officially Gone!

OR

Gus just a new job so TW is going to get 3-5 years of job security (pay checks) whereas Manny can be fired in 2 years bc he was forced to make defensive changes which is how Twill got here in the first place.

well twill got here tech bc Gus got fired lol, but the dc is absolutely a promotion. hes in control of the entire side and not a few kids, play calling, recruiting, etc. it is what it is but any coach that wants to move up the ladder would take that offer

Advertisement
I’m sure T-Will is going to make less money as DC than LB coach. Sometimes you take the title and step down and pay for a bigger payday down the road if that is your plan is to elevate in your professional arena. Ppl do it all the time. **** if done it. And it paid off. What happened to the last position coach who cucked a UM HC??? We’ll see if it has the same results. Lol

as someone else said, only one LB coach made over 600 and that was bama. safe to say he wasn't getting 600 plus here to be a LB coach or anywhere else.

Precisely...TW sensed He was on a slowly sinking ship, and He jumped off to a better opportunity.
And he didn't sense it when he was with Gus all those year as every November-December it was "Malzahn Watch". His senses must stink because he was still on that ship when it sank about 3 months ago. Boy some of you forever looking with your third eye when this one is pretty easy to see. Be a LB coach one place or be a DC and get paid more at another spot.

Advertisement
And he didn't sense it when he was with Gus all those year as every November-December it was "Malzahn Watch". His senses must stink because he was still on that ship when it sank about 3 months ago. Boy some of you forever looking with your third eye when this one is pretty easy to see. Be a LB coach one place or be a DC and get paid more at another spot.

do these people think coaches don't do their due diligence before accepting jobs (meaning looking at the opportunity, roster, head coach, etc.)?

Advertisement
First of all...
No.

Ultimately the DC decides who the **** we recruit at Linebacker. Position coaches don't make the ultimate decision on that. Position coaches like a guy, they bring him to the attention of the DC, and they go from there.

Second of all...
"He could easily have been" is purely YOUR speculation. Unless Manny himself told him that, it's far from a guarantee.

Every person who coaches for a living would agree with this. Even Manny told him to take it.
Only you orange & green goggle wearing MF'ers think this is a bad move.

He has no guarantee of being a DC here. However, if he goes to UCF and kills it, it can sky rocket his value and he can have his pick of almost anywhere in the country. (including Miami)

He has no allegiance to the University of Miami. When yall MF'ers gonna realize that coaches and kids don't love this University like yall do?
All true, but there's that big word "if". If he goes to UCF and ****s the bed as a DC then he's fvcked, by Miami and everyone else, except say...Rutgers.
I used the word "if" too when I said "Time will tell "if" his decision to go to Malzahn as DC...".
BTW, I just saw where T-Rob offered a DT the other day. T-Rob don't coach DT's as far as I know.
Truth is we'll never know if he fvcked himself or not by going to UCF until a few years from now, so until then fvck him. And yep, I do love this University and whoever don't can fvck off.

I love these arguments trying to turn it on Manny because the LB’s coach accepted the DC job at UCF and then they try to make it like he essentially chose the UCF DC job over the Miami DC job even though he wasn’t offered the UM DC job.
No body turned **** on Manny. Manny's name ain't been mentioned.

Advertisement
Precisely...TW sensed He was on a slowly sinking ship, and He jumped off to a better opportunity.

Lol... wow some of these takes are great..

So TW took a job he knew nothing about... you dont think these guys and their agents know what they're getting into?

He didnt jump anywhere... he got an offer for some more $$ and the chance to be a DC for the 1st time

Advertisement
But you're completely correct about money, but none of us know how the conversation went.

I imagine the conversation went something like this:

T-Will: “Hey coach I want to talk to you about something."
Diaz: "No problem, how have your first two weeks as Miami's new LB coach been?“
T-Will: "Good, but that's what I'd like to talk to you about. I got an offer from UCF to be DC. They are offering 600k per year. Can you beat that?"
Diaz: "Doesn't the highest paid LB coach in the country make 625k per year?“
T-Will: “Yes."
Diaz: "So you want me to make you the highest paid LB coach in the country two weeks after you joined the program?"
T-Will: "Yes."
Diaz:
tenor.gif

No body turned **** on Manny. Manny's name ain't been mentioned.
Your comment(s) is(are) actually the one(s) I was referring to when @Coach Macho questioned you. Your words:
Dear God we’re losing coaches to an AAC team.
I'm telling you bro, it's like some of these people like Timebum just don't get it, although they think they do. Idiots.
@TimeB0mb
He could recruit who the **** he wanted at Miami so don't give me that ****. I'm saying being the DC at Miami far TF outweighs being the DC at UCF, which he could easily have been next year had he stayed here. Time will tell if his decision to go to Maltzahn as DC will have him on the level of that Miami could have if he'd stayed.
Yeah, you’re not trying to tie an inference of Miami LB coach TWill taking the DC job at UCF to Manny sucking and that TWill left to take a ****tier job because Manny sucks, not because of a promotion.

He wasn’t offered the DC job at Miami but somehow he sort of passed on it because it would happen next year so UM under Manny sucks, right?

And everyone else like me, Macho, @TimeB0mb , @Rellyrell are idiots for not seeing this the way you do.

What thread have you been reading? Cause it ain’t been this one.
Go back and show me where “I” mentioned Manny in this thread. You probably have been juicing his balls this whole thread but I have not mentioned him. I’m talking about me, not everyone else. Try and keep up Switchblade

Advertisement
Back