Travis Homer

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had 145 total yards and averaged 13 yards per touch.

Find someone new to start a thread about. We should have used Homer more.
The screen passes towards the end where great. Why weren't we using plays like that to get the ball out of the QBs hand quickly when Perry was in? 🤔🤔

He had 145 tots yards and averaged 13 yards per touch.

dude got walked down by uva

Unacceptable !!!!

we have dumb Mfs posting these bogus ahh 40 times, of course Imma be mad! As i should

After the sh-t show that transpired last night, we are on here complaining about Homer?!? I agree it was weird and it sucked he got caught and going into the half tied would have possibly been a game changer. But Homer ran his *** off last night. He's the least of my concerns this morning, even though, yes, I'd love to see Lingard get more touches as well.

Advertisement
He had 145 total yards and averaged 13 yards per touch.

The masses are ****ed because Homer was said to have run a 4.3 this spring. He obviously is nowhere near even a 4.5 this season. Why he is slower this season is hard to understand. Nobody is complaining at how hard he runs. I get it.

The masses are ****ed because Homer was said to have run a 4.3 this spring. He obviously is nowhere near even a 4.5 this season. Why he is slower this season is hard to understand. Nobody is complaining at how hard he runs. I get it.

He got tired. I bet if the NFL scouts lined him up today he runs 4.4 or better. He’s fast.

He got tired. I bet if the NFL scouts lined him up today he runs 4.4 or better. He’s fast.

I'm not buying that. He got tired against UNC, too? He only had 8 carries the whole game. Adrenaline kicks in when you're running down the sideline to score. You'd have to be in poor as **** condition to fade after 40 yards.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was tired

Y’all go run 70 and see if you stay at top speed the whole time.

Props to the safety for not giving up on the play.

Have you ever heard of the 100M race? You're still building speed before 50, 60 yards. You should be at top speed by 70. That's why guys like Kermit ran slower 40's but faster 100's

Great run at a great time, but the way we were playing, I knew it the second he got caught, we would likely be settling for a FG
That wasn’t a long putt. **** I knew we would rough the kicker on their last FG try, that’s just who Miami is

Homer really isn’t someone to be bashing but that run came in the 2nd quarter on the 2nd play of a drive. “He was tired” is the excuse? I’m not used to Miami athletes getting hawked down like that - pretty embarrassing moment for Homer.

Advertisement
I'm not buying that. He got tired against UNC, too? He only had 13 carries the whole game. Adrenaline kicks in when you're running down the sideline to score. You'd have to be in poor as **** condition to fade after 40 yards.

His timed speed got faster and his rushing numbers are the same.

He’s the same guy and the least of our worries. But in moments of frustration, fans tend to focus on the good players.

It’s funny how some think he’s human. Dude was playing ST and helping with blitzes. I was caught off guard by him getting run down but ****... he ain’t the reason we lost. Some of y’all just nitpicking

His timed speed got faster and his rushing numbers are the same.

He’s the same guy and the least of our worries. But in moments of frustration, fans tend to focus on the good players.
D you are one of the most respected guys here. However we don't give a **** about fake *** green tree numbers. I agree he is not nearly one of our biggest problems.

Advertisement
Back