Travis Homer

Advertisement
Some of the worst fans post on this site. Should be thanking kids like Homer. Dude plays with unbelievable effort week in and week out and has the worst oline.

From literally every single account from coaches, to fellow players, to people who know him, Homer is a focused and hard working kid who practices hard every day and busts his *** in the weight room. CMR described him as one of the best kids he's ever coached. Yet people come on here and spit negativity at the guy because he got ran down on a breakaway run last night?!? He played harder and was better than possibly anyone else in Orange and Green yesterday. It's not like he gave up on the play or chose to get run down. Who gives a F what his 40 time is, the kid is who he is and he's one of our better players and unquestionably one of our hardest workers.

Just stop with this BS. Focus your frustration where it is warranted.

Advertisement
seems to me like he didn't get tracked down as much as he started jogging

wonder why

oh wait... rosier is at qb

Advertisement
dude got walked down by uva

Unacceptable !!!!

we have dumb Mfs posting these bogus ahh 40 times, of course Imma be mad! As i should

I’m sure you are one of those out of shape bum a$$ fans that gets tired just walking up the ramp at HR stadium but you are getting on Homer who was one our best offensive players for getting tired after running 70 yards..smh

From literally every single account from coaches, to fellow players, to people who know him, Homer is a focused and hard working kid who practices hard every day and busts his *** in the weight room. CMR described him as one of the best kids he's ever coached. Yet people come on here and spit negativity at the guy because he got ran down on a breakaway run last night?!? He played harder and was better than possibly anyone else in Orange and Green yesterday. It's not like he gave up on the play or chose to get run down. Who gives a F what his 40 time is, the kid is who he is and he's one of our better players and unquestionably one of our hardest workers.

Just stop with this BS. Focus your frustration where it is warranted.

Blame Tito
Blame Homer
Blame Bandy
Blame Rosier

It’s easier for dumb a$$ fans to do this because they know Richt ain’t going anywhere so why blame him? This is our backward a$$ fanbase. Smh.

Advertisement
Every excuse why players dont play is they cant read this or that. So why recruit them if u cant coach them up.

its not an excuse its a fact i already knew that LO would be a project coming out of HS because his highlight tape was him in a WING T getting untouched. i rarely saw dude make people miss in HS or get touch yardage. fact. that's why I liked CAM more then LO and still think CAM will be a better RB then LO.

I’m sure you are one of those out of shape bum a$$ fans that gets tired just walking up the ramp at HR stadium but you are getting on Homer who was one our best offensive players for getting tired after running 70 yards..smh

lmao making excuses dude got hawked the **** down by a guy trailing him by 5 yards.

like I said homer is a **** backup RB he isn't starting material another overrated florida recruit

Have you ever heard of the 100M race? You're still building speed before 50, 60 yards. You should be at top speed by 70. That's why guys like Kermit ran slower 40's but faster 100's

He's a football player not a track star. People who run the 100m train for that & only that daily. Football players don't. This is one of the dumbest comparisons I've seen on here.

Advertisement
Probably giving Lo more carries at BC, when he starts doing Lorenzo type things we're gonna look back at the uVA game and say should've, could've, would've...😒

Probably giving Lo more carries at BC, when he starts doing Lorenzo type things we're gonna look back at the uVA game and say should've, could've, would've...😒
we're in conference play son you cant just give a guy who cant read a block a play and throw palys away.

you want 2nd and 10? when its 2nd and 10 you'r *** will be complaining abou tthe play call

We have a offensive corchinator and Head Corch to blame, not homer. Stop it.

Advertisement
Back