Travis Homer

homer is what he is. in hs tape he never was a huge speed demon. he does look a little slower this year.

Advertisement
I'm more concerned with UVA's gift touchdown after the ever corrupt and incompetent ACC officials refused to review a likely backward pass and fumble recovery by us. But they stop play to review a possible downed knee over a few measly extra yards. Even the horrible announcing crew took note of and was scratching their heads over that one.

I'm more concerned with UVA's gift touchdown after the ever corrupt and incompetent ACC officials refused to review a likely backward pass and fumble recovery by us. But they stop play to review a possible downed knee over a few measly extra yards. Even the horrible announcing crew took note of and was scratching their heads over that one.
They weren't overturning that call even if they reviewed it. I don't think they would have overturned it if they called it a fumble on the field either. I think it was a backwards pass but it was too close to overturn either way. the real anger should be the fact one of the refs on the sideline who was right there immediately singled fumble so why was it called a forward pass?

They weren't overturning that call even if they reviewed it. I don't think they would have overturned it if they called it a fumble on the field either. I think it was a backwards pass but it was too close to overturn either way. the real anger should be the fact one of the refs on the sideline who was right there immediately singled fumble so why was it called a forward pass?
I agree to an extent. Same **** happened twice last week too. The ref who was right there and called it in our favor got overruled by some official running in late from 20 yards away; which then screwed us on replay review because we then had the burden to show clear visual evidence. HOWEVER, they still should have reviewed it. Richt even called a friggin timeout. There's no excuse for them not to at least look. They just didn't want to.

And while we're on the subject, why doesn't Richt work over these garbage refs? They are ******* us over and over.

Advertisement
I agree to an extent. Same **** happened twice last week too. The ref who was right there and called it in our favor got overruled by some official running in late from 20 yards away; which then screwed us on replay review because we then had the burden to show clear visual evidence. HOWEVER, they still should have reviewed it. Richt even called a friggin timeout. There's no excuse for them not to at least look. They just didn't want to.

And while we're on the subject, why doesn't Richt work over these garbage refs? They are ******* us over and over.
Agree 100% they should have reviewed it.

I’m sure you are one of those out of shape bum a$$ fans that gets tired just walking up the ramp at HR stadium but you are getting on Homer who was one our best offensive players for getting tired after running 70 yards..smh
Lol my heart rate is at 40 bpm you coward

I'll run circles around you, you piece of sh*t

Homer plays special teams, pass blocks, gets his carries (too few), and catches passes (too few).

But we’ll complain after a 70-yard run, about the only big play the offense made all day.

Advertisement
Homer plays special teams, pass blocks, gets his carries (too few), and catches passes (too few).

But we’ll complain after a 70-yard run, about the only big play the offense made all day.
Totally agree. The man would play defense too if asked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back