Travis Homer

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the biggest plays in the game is him getting caught.

Yep the espn team was terrible and never went back to that clip in the fourth. Then second he got caught I knew we were kicking a fg and it would cost us.

Not sure if the guy had the angle or what but espn did a horrible job highlighting that.

Advertisement
Yep the espn team was terrible and never went back to that clip in the fourth. Then second he got caught I knew we were kicking a fg and it would cost us.

Not sure if the guy had the angle or what but espn did a horrible job highlighting that.
You should have stopped at "espn did a horrible job".

Same. Told the wife; don’t get excited. We’re scoring 3 here now. She saw what was transpiring and literally started cleaning the house b/c she knew. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL, our off-season 40 times are ridiculously stupid and yet people on the board cream their panties over it every year. It feels like the entire team runs a 4.5 or lower at Greentree but half these cats wouldn’t clock in at 4.6 in the NFL combine.
That being said - Travis Homer shouldn’t be crucified for ****.

He definitely seems slower than last year. He was easily walked down.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back